• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
http://www.seagull1963.com/

You can also search for Seagull 1963 on eBay and elsewhere. The HK Seagull website also carries it from time to time.

Hmmm should I go with the plain blue handed Parnis or with this baby? (not necessarily directed at you)

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, the Seagull 1963 original is a genuine Chinese Air Force watch, and is much more difficult to get hold of, and is usually priced at ~$350-$400.

The plain blue Parnis is usually less than $100, and quite easily available.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achilles_
Hmmm should I go with the plain blue handed Parnis or with this baby? (not necessarily directed at you)

I would go with the plain blue.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Well, the Seagull 1963 original is a genuine Chinese Air Force watch, and is much more difficult to get hold of, and is usually priced at ~$350-$400.

The plain blue Parnis is usually less than $100, and quite easily available.

That and a Seiko Blue Spark
ffffuuuu.gif

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seagull without a doubt for me. You will like this watch. And Metlin is right, supply won't last.
smile.gif

Ngredient

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
Interesting watch bands. Where can the be found?
Those look a lot like zulu or nato straps The best ones I ever bought was from this english dude who owns a site called timefactors - I don't think he has such flashy colours though

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ngredient
Those look a lot like zulu or nato straps
The best ones I ever bought was from this english dude who owns a site called timefactors - I don't think he has such flashy colours though

Yes thanks, I meant such specific (checkered) patterns.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is one of them: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=180594523707 I got those in a box set with my Tommy Hilfiger watch. So all of those bands are Tommy Hilfiger, I believe they can be found individual somewhere on the web.
smile.gif
It looks like a common Nato strap, but the woven texture is different, rather than vertical lines straight across.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot SF! This is why I have such a love/hate relationship. I just ordered a Seagull 1963 Chronograph today. Didnt NEED to spend the money, but damn thats a great looking watch for ~200USD!!! Excited

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cioni2k
Thanks a lot SF! This is why I have such a love/hate relationship. I just ordered a Seagull 1963 Chronograph today. Didnt NEED to spend the money, but damn thats a great looking watch for ~200USD!!! Excited

Can you pm me a link to the sale please
smile.gif

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you pm me a link to the sale please
smile.gif

Same here, please.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads