• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Wut? ***** you Ruski, I would totally see you listening to RZA while driving a 4X4 wearing a gold Rolex.

Been there... HATED IT!

hated-it.jpg

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thom browne triple stripe on my placket, junya blue labels on all my jackets.

Freestyling tonight ahahaha

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Been there... HATED IT!

hated-it.jpg

You ever been to Brighton beach?

Best quote I ever heard was a french tv special on Russian new money, these gorgeous blondes are going to some event wearing fur and diamonds and one looks into the camera and says "we are beautiful, we are Russian, we are rich." (nous sommes belles, nous sommes Russes, nous sommes riches), no need to add anything...

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
You ever been to Brighton beach?

Best quote I ever heard was a french tv special on Russian new money, these gorgeous blondes are going to some event wearing fur and diamonds and one looks into the camera and says "we are beautiful, we are Russian, we are rich." (nous sommes belles, nous sommes Russes, nous sommes riches), no need to add anything...

laugh.gif
sounds about right. I have been to Brighton, but as a young kid... hard to compare to Moscow (home town).
smile.gif

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
laugh.gif
sounds about right. I have been to Brighton, but as a young kid... hard to compare to Moscow (home town).
smile.gif

I mostly know white Russians (Russians who escaped after the revolution cause they were nobles/soldiers and their descendants hate commies) but the Russian scene in Europe is crazy. They throw really good parties but the bad taste is like out of this world. Still some of my favourite people cause they're sentimental and dependable.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
I mostly know white Russians (Russians who escaped after the revolution cause they were nobles/soldiers and their descendants hate commies) but the Russian scene in Europe is crazy. They throw really good parties but the bad taste is like out of this world. Still some of my favourite people cause they're sentimental and dependable.

You are accurate on all points. Definitely the bad taste follows some... all black everything, crazy flaunting of wealth, etc. but usually in good fun.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
You ever been to Brighton beach? Best quote I ever heard was a french tv special on Russian new money, these gorgeous blondes are going to some event wearing fur and diamonds and one looks into the camera and says "we are beautiful, we are Russian, we are rich." (nous sommes belles, nous sommes Russes, nous sommes riches), no need to add anything...
during the euro 2008 tourny i went to nevada smiths to see sweden russia and later spain russia matches, each time a swarm of brighton-beachers were there they couldn't speak english but one wanted to fight me for not supporting the motherland ... so i told him i was chechen
devil.gif

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
You are accurate on all points. Definitely the bad taste follows some... all black everything, crazy flaunting of wealth, etc. but usually in good fun.

I'm 5'8 and like 130 pounds and an asshole, I'd rather have a hulking dude in all black Versace watching my back than some hipster. + I hold my liquor so I want good drinking partners, last time I had some fashion person do a Paris drinking tour he ended up vomiting all over the place.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mirror.jpg

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can like or dislike Moo and what he buys but you have no idea what we're talking about...

whatchu.jpg

Whatchu talkin bout?

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+100, I work with a bunch of Russkies and they're all really good people in those exact ways.

lol @ moo putting any rapper at any level though.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Would RZA wear all Julius Should RZA wear all Julius discuss
was gonna say how random, but then I remember the thread title.
lol8[1].gif
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
lol +1. had no idea who this guy was. i doubt anyone i know would know who this guy is.
thats sad... stop listening to japanoise, lol jking yo :p

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Mountain Goats show last night was cramazing. Great setlist: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-mo...-6bd3aa92.html

The highlight was probably John Darnielle stage-diving during their third encore, "The Best Ever Death Metal Band in Denton".

Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
+100, I work with a bunch of Russkies and they're all really good people in those exact ways.

lol @ moo putting any rapper at any level though.

Unrelated, but I finally figured out what your old avatar was. I thought it was Brad Neely, but I wasn't sure which one. I'd say George Washington is my favorite.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads