• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Awww, you don't have to feel threatened, don't worry you will always be the "bawws" here...Lol, I am sure it gets you through some lonely nights

Hey but I am just words on a screen "du", don't worry about it. Later little guy it's time to catch some zzzzz

Previous level bagging.

Keep on flossin them sandals playa lulz.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
~clothes from the internet~ stephen schneider, while rad, just too big
rQdawl.jpg
UfnsN.jpg
sVWp8.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
~part 2~ amazing individual sentiments piece, 1/4 of the price of the similar MA+ joint I wanted, with 100% of proceeds to charity
Od8fe.jpg
tVCvr.jpg

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
All I said was that it was liked because of the brand and SF has taught me not to do that and you took it a bit too personal. But your comment was directed to me, I actually had a reason say something but no one is mad here.

You really think I got mad because you made fun of my LVs? I've heard a lot worst from Kunk, Jet, etc... at least they were creative. I am like the only dude here who is proud to own LV and Guccis, you think that little comment had any effect?
crackup[1].gif

I own LV luggage and various Hermès accessories...

landononefoot

Reaction score
nicelynice, what size SS coat is that and how tall are you? I was thinking about getting a jacket from them from South Willard but I have no idea on their sizing. Hoping they have a decent XS fit.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is sweet Lane (bolded just for u); if the fit is on, that should be a great cop. Crazy to think that up to now you have been trying to do gothninja w/o a leather in the closet.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, that SS coat looks great on you nn. Too big is (just) too good.

Also, need sandals for summer to wear with hickory stripe drawstring baggy pants

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
That is sweet Lane (bolded just for u); if the fit is on, that should be a great cop. Crazy to think that up to now you have been trying to do gothninja w/o a leather in the closet.
yah, I wanted to just wear drapey cardigans, and other outerwear. Leathers I kinda was iffy bout for a while, because they seemed like a generic wardrobe staple.
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
good job, how much?
$1110 including shipping, PP fees, etc FW 09 rider woulda cost me $1600, and I didn't find anything about that one worth the price leap. Woulda bought a rick owens mollino if someone sold a lamb version, cuz oiled calf is too stiff looking for me.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ NN

indiv. sentiments coat looks awesome

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads