• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

Hades

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CologneReview
That wouldn't be a problem. Just let me know via PM how much you want and email address for invoice. It looks like I almost have enough to order the flacon.

pm inbound

CologneReview

Reaction score
Green Irish Tweed is full.

Still have room with Aventus, Bleecker Street, and Brooklyn!

bandrus1

Reaction score
Rambo

Are you a member over at Badger and Blade? you should announce the splits there also

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also really don't get the fascination with Creed/Bond 9 in this thread (or in general for that matter).
Originally Posted by Rambo
Not to be outdone, the Rose 31 split still has open spots as well. If only I liked Creed's I'd be so much more popular!

bandrus1

Reaction score
I think I have sampled 5 Creed scents and the only one I am incredibly impressed by is Windsor

the others have been rather mehh and have 0 longevity

Cahrin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bandrus1
Rambo

Are you a member over at Badger and Blade? you should announce the splits there also

Wow..

Way to open up another worm hole. Sigh.

bandrus1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cahrin
Wow..

Way to open up another worm hole. Sigh.

sorry to announce your exclusive club
bigstar[1].gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Rambo

If it was a split of C&S No.88, they'd be all over it.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
my dad's been wearing my portion of No.88 and loves it so much. I've rotate him through about 50 bottles in my collection and it's in the top 5. I've never heard such positive comments from him and my mother! and yet he didn't like Geranium PM.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got my new haarlem from Justin today. Packaged perfectly, and I like the atomizer!

Thanks budday!

Smells great too

Cahrin

Reaction score
sorry to announce your exclusive club
bigstar[1].gif

Hah, quite the opposite. I didn't know that community existed - it's my already lacking free time that's miffed!

CologneReview

Reaction score
Rambo

I'm contacting the mods over there now to see if they will allow it. I've been an unactive member over there for over a year.

Originally Posted by rioni
I also really don't get the fascination with Creed/Bond 9 in this thread (or in general for that matter).

I just do what the people want. Some of them are nice, some I don't see what the big deal is. But if it gets people into fragrances then I'll for it.

Originally Posted by GreenFrog
Got my new haarlem from Justin today. Packaged perfectly, and I like the atomizer!

Thanks budday!

Smells great too

Glad everything came out good this time. Enjoy and let me know if there's anything else I can do for ya.

JD&Co

Reaction score
Hello All,

Anyone interested in splitting Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine?

Let's do this one...
smile.gif

JD&Co

BillyD

Reaction score
anyone interested in a mini-spray-split (1ml) of clive christian no1 pure perfume? i´d share the half bottle (15ml)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads