• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clark kent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Steven Alan is actually currently selling them...

was surprised to to see..

yea haha thats the only place i tracked them down to. i ended up ordering a vintage baseball hat from Ebbets Field Flannels instead.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
iQDcX.jpg
impulse buy, dunno if I like the jacket and should keep. Will sell right now if someone wants.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
cool shirt, but what's the red star covering? house number?

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like ARs stuff a lot. He doesn't do like over the top ninja, but it's got sort of a dark side to it. He can also go with a more 'dressy' appearance and not look like he's bipolar. He makes it all flow together IMO. Same kind of vibe I'm going for.

EDIT- Just lol'd at how many times Teger was ripping Snowman on his 'Snowman' fit. Geeeeeez.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
this jacket is bad, so is the crew neck
shirt is damaged (pulls), I just wanted to post a fit with the jacket. Yah, I'm selling it, dont like it much cuz the collar is too big and flappy.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks for the comments ^ red star? i think i have one in almost every one of my photos kind of. censoring out personal info. is all. i love your hair aeglus, i wish i didn't chop mine
frown.gif
nice fit as always minus bug lol

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Here's a looser fit (though I wish the jacket was a little more fitted). My opinion is that the calf DR looks better on me than this one. And moto probably looks the best (on me) out of the black leathers.

tumblr_ljo6lgHzTt1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ljndqfF5G91qcq3abo1_500.jpg

zerg attacked my roof:
tumblr_ljmwb5QCWn1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

(unzipped, half-zipped, mostly zipped standing still)
tumblr_ljo6fc87js1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ljo6h04Dmj1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ljo6i1R0V81qcq3abo1_400.jpg

and just for the hell of it, here's a comparison to my moto:
tumblr_ljo6orOugY1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/fauxdmc/1.jpg http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/fauxdmc/2.jpg http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/fauxdmc/3.jpg w+h eg
I really like this fit, slack and it's my favorite one from you actually. I love those EG pants, I have them myself and can't wait to sport them again when the weather gets consistently nicer too. I wear them normally around the office and rolled just like that as well. Dope.
Originally Posted by Gutman
Not getting the hate on this. Looks smart, and fits you well. It's clearly a work outfit, not a weekend strut around. Who cares about quarter zips or whatever, i don't agree with the ageist comments. Although is the sweater polypro or similar? i'd stick to wool or a light cotton pullover.
I read through and don't get the Stallone "Over-the-Top" hate on wannabe's fit either. I mean ****, I feel like I might get flamed for my next WAYWT fit based on the responses to this one. I'm thinking the combination of the spikey hair, glasses, tie, and half zip is what turned people off. I don't like that specific combo either, but thought the overall fit was nice. If he's set on the half zip (I get it's not popular here, but that aside), I would ditch the tie or replace half zip with looser open weave/slouchy cardigan or blazer.
Originally Posted by gettoasty
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5229/5620839968_7f7e12100d_z.jpg diff shoes:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5269/5620246429_857049b835_z.jpg

I like it overall even though I'm so-so on the shirt (but I'm biased b/c I don't like faded denim/washed type shirts) and I like the fit with second pair of boots much better. Not feeling the first pair (Clarks?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads