• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
fwiw i agree that many of your stuff just looks too small/tight.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grit
mffender.jpg
Mister Freedom Raleigh Denim Common Projects

laugh.gif
This image is a work of art.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
Synth I enjoy the colors in this fit, but I especially enjoyed your last one: you totally looked ready to be taken advantage of.
blush.gif
biggrin.gif

irresistibly so! boy, you should see me on the weekend, never mind 8 am on a monday
uhoh.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez

5616486368_1a82bfcd75_b.jpg

this is really bad, if only because it's trying quite hard to be fashionable but is an example of really poor execution. the jacket is an obvious imitation and just looks bizarre and while tight in the thighs can be good if you have the look for it, tight in the calf is pretty much never a good luck. seems so wannabe fashion bro. nothing personal. :\\

SPK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Come with me if you want to live.
tumblr_ljl57kfgi11qcq3abo1_400.jpg

extra shots depending on how hot it feels (zipped all the way jut to show I can, quite the feat with calf! also if I'm stuck somewhere at night since its still cold out here)
tumblr_ljl4u1lEfh1qcq3abo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ljlc6zas1C1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

money shot
tumblr_ljl1akX8GO1qcq3ab

What boots are these aeg?

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl

hTegq.jpg

BzGyW.jpg

CYr7k.jpg

helmut lang
geller dip dye
kva combat trousers
kva
balenciaga lurex stuffs
want "milk" boots or those kva's that are grey/black and sold out at ssense. no one else seems to stock that colourway:/

want to like this. looks too much like an actual snow man. is the helmut jacket big, do you have a ton of layers under there, or is it just cut like that? This fit works in my head, proportions do not look good in the photo. I don't care about the bowlegged thing, probably doesn't look that way in real life and dudes are just looking for a reason to hate on the kva pants because they're cut different than people are used to/have cargo pockets etc bullshit reasons

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah hah! It does look pretty bulky up top. It could be the way I popped the collar. The jacket is a fw and I'm only wearing a sweatshirt under there. I'm still playing around with how I'd like to wear it, I'll try open/half open/diff collar positions. I'd likee to make it work. It's a 46, my size in most brands. I notieced the arms are not cut that slim in the bicep area. Time to get awoke
redface.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i imagine like most outfits it would benefit from being in motion as opposed to a forced pose?

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
Yeah hah! It does look pretty bulky up top. It could be the way I popped the collar. The jacket is a fw and I'm only wearing a sweatshirt under there. I'm still playing around with how I'd like to wear it, I'll try open/half open/diff collar positions. I'd likee to make it work. It's a 46, my size in most brands. I notieced the arms are not cut that slim in the bicep area. Time to get awoke
redface.gif

Typing on a phone?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
dunno about many, some stuff is but saying everything I own being one size too small is pretty obvious hyperbole
Originally Posted by SPK

What boots are these aeg?

doc martens that I blacked out

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger

cos−1

saelan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
why you guys like pants that make you look like a cross between a jodhpurs-wearing director from the 20s and a cowboy with rickets in space is beyond me

I LOLed in the library.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
but saying everything I own being one size too small is pretty obvious hyperbole

That doesn't sound like teger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads