• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

_AMD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
looks like Isaia at Saks. Whatever it is, it is way too tight in the waist/chest for him and the patch pockets looks silly on what seems to be a worsted wool but I do love the curve and size of the lapels. And I like his hairstyle.

l also find something very odd/off with the sleeves. They look extremely tight in the forearms, but excessively loose in the bicep/upper arm area. Is it just me, or just the photo maybe?

Aaron

Bentley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by apropos
OMFG A GIRL DOES NOT THINK I AM A LOSER!!!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

Edit: just Googled her too - hot! Booking the next flight to Korea right now. Thanks aeglus for making my day.

20091111_17858531.jpg

She looks ok...but I wouldn't be booking a flight to Korea to go see her.

(PS- I am over 180 cm tall)

Xenon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bentley
20091111_17858531.jpg

She looks ok...but I wouldn't be booking a flight to Korea to go see her.

(PS- I am over 180 cm tall)

I am 168 cm and wouldn't be booking any flight to korea even if I wasn't married. This would apply even with 10 cm less!!!

Flartchy

Reaction score
Those lapels make my wong wrinkle.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apropos
scott-schuman-and-garance-dore-picture.jpg

frown.gif

over the top umbrella...

says the man that owns these:
rugby.jpg

and
Picture+2.png

cipofan

Reaction score
With shoes like that I recommend the pant leg come all the way to the ground to hide the hideousness

Originally Posted by AE7
may be there is a reason for that?

317_fashion_advice_flash.jpg

also, with shoes like that i doesnt really matter if he has socks, how short are his pants and whether he is wearing a bra or a t shirt with them.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do like the lapels a lot and the upper part of the sleeve seems nice but then it tapers way too much. If he gave himself some room in the body of the coat, it would look great. It's too slim-straight as is. I hope Isaia gives up all those gaudy fabrics that they have favored in recent years ans goes back to luxurious basics.

+1,

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like Isaia at Saks. Whatever it is, it is way too tight in the waist/chest for him and the patch pockets looks silly on what seems to be a worsted wool but I do love the curve and size of the lapels. And I like his hairstyle.

This. I noticed the upper sleeve has a lot more room and the lower portion is extremely fitted. It looks strange. Oddly I don't mind such a fitted DB, as they tend to be very boxy normally. I really like the color and the shirt/tie/suit combination, it is a very cohesive combination.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saturdays
over the top umbrella...

says the man that owns these:
rugby.jpg

and
Picture+2.png

All of those are terrible. At least one with a Nike swish would make people think that you grabbed your gold umbrella. These are all so poserish.

Flartchy

Reaction score
^Agreed

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads