• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Korean Bespoke Suit(pictures of details added)

duzichong

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ho1joon
Thanks for your advice. I first tried no vent suit...I don't feel uncomfortable with this until now
compared to other vent type.

And this was made by Sartoria Vanni, fabric is Loro Piana, and priced about $1.8K

sartoria vanni sounds like Italian and may be it is the reason can imitate the TF so perfectly. however, where is the workshop of sartoria vanni, apgujong or sogong dong?

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello gents
smile.gif

Inspired by TF's mood, however I know the original TF suit silhouette usually doens't go well with
slim body like me. So I ordered a bespoke suit to my tailor. Based on TF, I changed it to match my taste and body type. Many things changed. well...I don't know it's successful, but I satisfied enough with this suit itself anyway.

I should have added earlier that I like the unusual method of fastening the trousers at the waist above the fly: Looks rather better than the conventional 'french bearer' and more akin to the Ambrosi approach.

I may well try that.

hymo

Reaction score
The tailoring looks immaculate, but the suit is too tight. Those pants are for standing only; sitting in them ought to be uncomfortable. The jacket is also too lean.

You may want to try something cut on the easier side if you haven't already.

Classic Car

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The suit is great and look terrific. May I know your weight, height and measurements? What is the cloth? How many fittings does this suit need and cost?

dbc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Classic Car
May I know your weight, height and measurements?

Dude, that's bordering on the stalkerish.

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
I like how the suits fit on you. However, I personally believe that the pants fit a little tight.

Well, if that is what you want, who I am to say how you should wear your clothes?

ho1joon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
Wonderful workmanship ho1joon. Beautifully done. I am envious. 'Yobo Saiyo' from Canada!
smile.gif

Details on the shoes also please?

That's G&G Hayes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by madhatter349
Unbelievable looking suit, by any chance do you know if they do MTM. How much would a typical suit or blazer cost in USD?

They do MTM also(I don't know I can tell it MTM, semi-bespoke?). If you send your body measurement or your best fitting clothes(to take a picture of your body or tell them your body character and your preference, it would be more helpful), they will make the garment base on it.
and the price starts from approx. USD380 and 420 for a blazer and a suit respectively.
*If you order from them, tell them not to make clothes too tight. Sometimes they make suit
too slim that can't move your arm. I've transacting with them over 2 years and order over 10 suits from them. Please don't think my suit is the typical form of them.

madhatter349

Reaction score
That's G&G Hayes
smile.gif

They do MTM also(I don't know I can tell it MTM, semi-bespoke?). If you send your body measurement or your best fitting clothes(take a picture of your body or tell them your body character and your preference would be more helpful), they will make the garment base on it.
tand price start from approx. USD380 in case of blazer and USD420 for a suit.
*If you order from them, tell them not to make clothes too tight. Sometimes they make suit
too slim that can't move your arm. I've transacting with them over 2 years and order over 10 suits from them. Please don't think my suit is the typical form of them.

Thank you for the quick reply, the quality looks great and the prices seem very reasonable.

Hopefully I can work out ordering from them and having someone possibly pick it up for me. I will definitely keep in mind the tightness issue, my body type is more thick then slim.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
대박

johnnyhooks

Reaction score
Amazing workmanship. Can you please tell me what tie you are wearing in the vest front shot. AWESOME!

Miha28

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pvrhye
+2 장난 안이다.

Which begs the question; with the high density of posters in Korea, when and where's the Seoul meetup gonna be?

I'm up for it as well. Not Korean but studying here till the end of July.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads