• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
^^
imK34w.gif

We need more arts on SF...

hugh51271

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
James, going donnish, for a visit to a Library:

james_library1.jpg

Pretty good, really, despite it being a bit precious to dress up in a cord suit just because he's visiting a library.

Are his shoes like that as a result of someone pissing on his shoes in the bathroom?

He looks OK here, but I can't take this guy seriously. Him in a library? I 'd think his attention span would result in him checking out a mirror every five minutes, so reading a book.....

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blofeld1
will-i-am-Jeremey-Scott-Adidas-JS-Flame-Wing-Sneakers-black-tail-tuxedo-jacket-1.jpg

The most hated guy in EDM. Heard he was booed off stage at Miami Winter Music Conference last month
biggrin.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hugh51271
Are his shoes like that as a result of someone pissing on his shoes in the bathroom?

He looks OK here, but I can't take this guy seriously. Him in a library? I 'd think his attention span would result in him checking out a mirror every five minutes, so reading a book.....

He always looks smart...

I will never share a hotel bedroom bed with him even it is the last one in town but the guy is elegant...

He is sometimes more elegant than most of Sfers.

jamaican

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Bernie Ecclestone is a billionaire...

That's the main difference.

Bernie has money and power, Scotty has his success... same thing.

Back to the matter at hand and Will I Am's presence in that "outfit"... given the terrible things I've seen these performers wear, I don't think he looks too bad... its not appropriate for anyone who is not a performer to clothe themselves (or cause/allow themselves to be clothed) in any such thing though. In real life it is a hideus get up. For him, whatever! J

Actually, I just spotted that he has some wing-like appendages on his shoes... that is not right at all. It's just all wrong. J

Senori

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jamaican
Actually, I just spotted that he has some wing-like appendages on his shoes... that is not right at all. It's just all wrong.
I think they're supposed to be flames.

jamaican

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Senori
I think they're supposed to be flames.

Flames you say. Oh, that's ok then!

.... they'd look cute on my two year-old son, but on a grown man? J

Senori

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamaican
Flames you say. Oh, that's ok then!

.... they'd look cute on my two year-old son, but on a grown man? J

It's just because he's so hot.

Flartchy

Reaction score
when giant red clown shoes come into style I will start dressing like he:

yellowweb.jpg

Flartchy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
james_library1.jpg

All that brown is searing my retinas. UPS should kick him some money for that pic.

Lord-Barrington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
I don't get the hate for this Sartorialist guy. Yes, he's short, but he is a good looking guy and doesn't look short if taken out of context. He's out there taking photos of beautiful women and overall has the balls to choose a life that 99% of us wish we could live . . . so I guess I do get the hate. I sure as hell, however, would like to spend a day walking around with him.

Am I the only one who thinks that a life where I leave my wife and children behind so I can shoot pictures of clothes with my new, bimbo girlfriend is something I shouldn't necessarily aspire to? Hats off to the guy for making a living doing what he loves but I question some of his choices, frankly.

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
We need more arts on SF...

Definitely. I love a nice piece of art.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads