• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the fact that he couldn't use "this forum" as the alternative to "you guys" (because the noun "this forum" was a singular noun and "you guys" was plural) and thus required the inclusion of "is" in brackets in order to ensure subject/verb agreement when describing how gay the forum was

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Wish we had a stand up pic abc, looks p good from what I can see. Not sure if I like this better one way or the other but I like both okay... single cuff is probably better. N(n)x2, Geller, Yohji
jSMyR.jpg
Cue that bgm guy to tell me how I now look like a dwarf for cuffin'

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not really feelin' that, looks like a costume from 3:10 to yuma, though that may be what you're going for

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
not really feelin' that, looks like a costume from 3:10, though that may be what you're going for
pretty much said what I thought (definitely don't do the high cuff on that though) I got a new job and signed the contract today, so pretty happy about it. Guess I'll be wearing suits more often but I post all my fits on this side anyway.
tumblr_ljhgy8ORCd1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ljhgv0OHd11qcq3abo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljhftnhNtB1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ljheowalQq1qcq3ab

also wore this on the weekend while doing some grocery shopping but nothing special
redface.gif

tumblr_ljg24dIytA1qcq3ab

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
What's your job, baller? can pm

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
What's your job, baller? can pm

Part-time with a consulting company that works closely with Hyundai/Samsung/various smaller companies. So I'll start by working with a Hyundai CEO next week.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the suit fit is very very nice, aeglus, though i'm not really feeling the casual fit

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah aeg, i'm not sure how i feel about black waxed cotton + leather. it's too close to be contrast but too not-the-same to be matchy.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah Aeg, not feeling the casual either. .i think those pants are throwing me off. Honestly would look sick with a pair of straight-legged jeans or sweats, nice and easy

Suit is spot-on, though

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Yeah Aeg, not feeling the casual either. .i think those pants are throwing me off. Honestly would look sick with a pair of straight-legged jeans or sweats, nice and easy

Suit is spot-on, though

those black waxed are pretty much my sweats
frown.gif

I tried straights with those fujiwaras before (my skulls) but it felt too much like kanye. Hate to make excuses but some girl that loves to rip on me for any flaw whatsoever has nothing bad to say about it so it might look better in person, but it's not something I wear for anything important
redface.gif

(actually I try to stay away from sneakers in general unless I'm relaxing... just doesn't seem to fit me that much, hate to say
frown.gif
)

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
heading out for a midnight burger so heres my take on it sorry for iphone pics, need to order a new camera charger...
n90j8.jpg
29lcS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads