• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5608071589_bce0a26463.jpg
5608071305_65d435be11.jpg
5608696020_065bf74249.jpg

eg chambray engineer's jacket epaulet seersucker sexdbxsxs12 yuketen

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
^That jacket just looks a size too big, sleeve fit in 2nd pic is particularly telling. Fit probably would've been better without it.
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
This thread seems to go through waves, it'll just be pages and pages of boring **** and then every single good poster posts at once
I find it encouraging that we get one interesting / solid contribution per day at least - today PP and Bows carrying the thread. I'd say snake but we can only see the top 1/3 of him, so. The issue is that it's not pages of good boring **** there is usually a lot of mediocre to bad, and some downright terrible.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
^That jacket just looks a size too big, sleeve fit in 2nd pic is particularly telling. Fit probably would've been better without it.
its an XS but EG tends to run slightly large. irl its not that big and its more due to the placement of the backpack on shoulders, pulling on sleeves without jacket closed oh forgot to add another pic of indoor mini golf
smile.gif

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rosenberg
SVB: my favorite from you so far. It's incredible how much more natural this set looks than pretty much anything else you've put up. Good fit

agreed. VB others fit although nice always seemed forced.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Psydelik
One thing I always appreciate about your fit pics is that they're all really well done and most importantly, you look incredibly comfortable whilst still looking great. Good stuff, as usual bro.

Agree on this. Du's looking good without looking like he's trying to look good.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
holy crap your forearms look really hot

n..no ****

confused.gif

Originally Posted by NameBack
so ****
inlove.gif

blush.gif

NB/DLes/MoK/Unc/RKD - Thanks, y'all. And yes, SExDBxSxS12s at 36 days of wear. Pretty much all I've worn as of late. We'll see how long I can keep it up.

Originally Posted by bows1
dytKs.jpg
CsjBE.jpg
jiU5z.jpg

[/SPOILER]cloak:geller:cloak:ragnbone

SW&D pinned collar FTW!
worship.gif
Looks great.

Originally Posted by Derek92
Should've probably tucked the shirt and the jeans are flaring a bit since they only have about 10 wears but here ya go
DSCN0406.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Not how to roll jeans.

Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
lifestyle shots

TZhL5.jpg

r4GNk.jpg
How to roll jeans. Although the beer is pretty meh (a good Belgian wit, e.g., Southampton Double White, doesn't need an orange, consarnit all), and better socks would really add to it. Nice fit, though.

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
5608071589_bce0a26463.jpg
5608071305_65d435be11.jpg
5608696020_065bf74249.jpg
eg chambray engineer's jacket
epaulet seersucker
sexdbxsxs12
yuketen

H St Country Club?

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just want to throw some love in for SvB's latest fit. It looks natural and the jacket looks good.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yup, some mini-golf and skee ball then hit up toki underground for some ramen
smile.gif

Rad, I gotta check out Toki Underground next time I make it out to H St. It's been way too long; it seems like I've only gone to DC for work lately, which usually keeps me in the vicinity of downtown/Foggy Bottom.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do it man ... its surprisingly good and really well priced! portions could be larger but you know ...

pics are dark, sorry
5608916340_1a5d982c3f.jpg
5608333011_570e0b126b.jpg
5608333381_0e55942f45.jpg

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Derek92

Yeah, not loving this.... The cuffs in the jeans (please don't kill me SF) seem a bit forced and the **** makes everything look a bit sloppy... but on the upside i like your glasses and your sweater.

Originally Posted by Lane
You're young...it will develop, and change dramatically. If you're 16 wearing that stuff rig now, you're going to be amazing when you're older. I know I've been one of the assholes to you, but you definitely can develop into something cool. RO is definitely a good starting place, hah.

laugh.gif
haha, no hard feelings, actually thanks for the comments. Lets see how everything turns out.

Originally Posted by snake

That julius jacket is to die for.

Originally Posted by bows1
cloak:geller:cloak:ragnbone

worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
LOVE the jeans and the shoes + everything together = perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads