• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Haha sunglasses version so much less awkward, yet same frames. First pic actually looks good but since you're sitting down it's tough to say for sure.
Originally Posted by Derek92
Should've probably tucked the shirt and the jeans are flaring a bit since they only have about 10 wears but here ya go
3/10. Managed to make a nice cardi look bad - it is too small for you, too short, pulling wrong (not meant to be worn like that), sleeves look puffy, etc. Untucked shirt looks messy. Really bad cuff attempt. Shoes not working either; horrendously out of place, keep that **** with your MC steeze.
Originally Posted by slack tide
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m640/fauxolive/f43afc29.jpg
6.5/10, as usual everything fits well but nothing too interesting. Not a huge fan of the shirt, like the ultra dark jeans in and of themselves and fit is spot on, but in this context would've preferred a super beat / faded pair.
2.5/10, really bad cuff, blah looking denim, nothing fits (that shirt is awful), and
ffffuuuu.gif
boat shoes. Seriously boat shoes done by mellowfellow, great, but average dude cuffing jeans that don't fit right and wearing boat shoes = spectacular fail, new balances would even have been better

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SVB: my favorite from you so far. It's incredible how much more natural this set looks than pretty much anything else you've put up. Good fit

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Ah, similar shape - I like the sunglasses there was my point.

gotcha, thanks!

Originally Posted by Rosenberg
SVB: my favorite from you so far. It's incredible how much more natural this set looks than pretty much anything else you've put up. Good fit

yeah seriously, it's crazy how natural/candid poses look way less awkward, thanks.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
Also, how does snake stay as skinny as he is eating stuff like that?

Part genetics and part lifestyle. I eat probably every 3-4 hours (and I'll admit it's not always the healthiest choices), but I do a lot of running also. Ran 10mi each day for the last three days now. Nothing groundbreaking, but I try to stay active.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Sweater is a size 1 and but I think this particular one is supposed to be a bit big. It's not itchy at all.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steveoffice
kelvin, snake, slack look great as usual.
APC
Dior
Lanvin

Hard to see anything below the waist which is unfortunate because it is undoubtedly the best part of this; those appear to be the tux captoes. Do not like that sweater at all, such things are best left to zissou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads