• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gitman Brothers Vintage

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thatoneguy
Might just have to wait tres bien should get a re-stock

Just checked TBS...and it looks like they just got a re stock!
thumbs-up.gif

grit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gaillimh Abu
Got a Gitman Chambray Medium yesterday, I am just wondering about the size. I usually take medium everything but this seems a little bigger than usual on what i'd wear. I am not sure though if i should have ordered a small, just don't know if i would fit into it ? 39" Chest 5'11" 158lbs.
LHP9b.jpg

Looks good to me man. I'm a 37" chest, 5'10", 140 lbs, and I take a GBV small, so medium sounds right for you anyway.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Local_Disk
Is the black chambray the same as the gray chambray? It seems as if they're different because the black chambray from Tres Bien it's darker than the gray version from Penelope's, but I've never seen a shop with both:

http://www.tresbienshop.net/brand/gi...chambray-black

http://shoppenelopes.com/Product/Git...+grey+chambray

I'm not 100% sure, but I always thought they were the same. It's just the lighting in all the pictures that makes it look different.

For example, I actually bought the grey Oxford from Penelope, and it looks nothing like the picture...and I wasn't expecting it to

Local_Disk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
I'm not 100% sure, but I always thought they were the same. It's just the lighting in all the pictures that makes it look different.

For example, I actually bought the grey Oxford from Penelope, and it looks nothing like the picture...and I wasn't expecting it to

Ah, okay thanks. I was actually hoping it looked like the pic from Penelope, so that kinda sucks.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
probably in this thread but i am lazy so here goes... when is the jungle stuff gonna drop? must have the leopard shirt

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Three months ago.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
doh... was opening ceremony the only people carrying this? oh well
redface.gif
frown.gif

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the info, will watch like a hawk.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The grey and black chambrays are both different. The grey one I have is not as dark as the Tres Bien chambray,

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
Appreciate the info, will watch like a hawk.

Better have a quick trigger finger; those cheetah/leopard joints are OC exclusives.

BeatLA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nosu3
The grey and black chambrays are both different. The grey one I have is not as dark as the Tres Bien chambray,

They are all different. It depends on what the particular retailer orders for his/ her store (ie Point Collar or Button, Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve, etc...)

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Better have a quick trigger finger; those cheetah/leopard joints are OC exclusives.
I think Acrimony has the exclusive on the camouflage as well. Those are on back order too"”just a heads-up for anyone eying that one. - K

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads