• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Word, that's me to a T, ****. You really seem to have me all worked out, damn.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bm370z
Youre a Napoleonic little man.

lol, so fucked up
boxing[1].gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Name calling, bet that makes you feel very big....unlike real life. Youre a Napoleonic little man.

But more fundamentally, why post waywt at all if youre just gonna get all hyper defensive and butthurt when someone tells you the truth? This infantile temper tantrum only proves one thing; that youre too weak a person to handle critisism, especially regarding your freakish height.

do you know the word "irony"

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shooting thing was a joke in reference to the insane **** that happens from internet interactions. And i could care less if you accept my suggestions. If i throw a dog a bone, i dont want to hear if it tastes good. Scott its clear you dont know the meaning of hive-mind since you just used it out of context with reference to me. One person cannot be a hivemind. They can be hiveminded only if part of a collective hive, thus the name of the term. In either case you look terrible and i feel you should know that. Your internet bros may give you the affirmation that you desperately need but in real life you simply look pitiful and somewhat juvenile, which unsuprisingly matches your rather childish and fragile ego.
Name calling, bet that makes you feel very big....unlike real life. Youre a Napoleonic little man. But more fundamentally, why post waywt at all if youre just gonna get all hyper defensive and butthurt when someone tells you the truth? This infantile temper tantrum only proves one thing; that youre too weak a person to handle critisism, especially regarding your freakish height.
i see now. you seem to think you possess some great insight into the world. you can't convince me of this. you think i'm scott's friend only on the internet? i agree that my friendship with him has its limits, but i wouldn't allow him to be insulted like this. talking about looking childish? this is streetwear and denim. grown men don't wear that. hyperdefensive - ok. let's talk about this. you and me let's talk about this. when i ask what makes you such a special commentator you shy away by saying i'm going to come to your house and shoot you. let's talk about that. edit: and you're throwing bones to dogs over here? well i have another saying for you: i don't tell a pig that it stinks. if you feel something is beyond repair then why try to fix it? if you know we're not receptive then why post your comments? you think you're Laocoön

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is just getting repetitive dude, I'm done with this.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
do you know what season these are, runway or not? im not up on my helmut lang knowledge
redface.gif
out of all the older stuff ive missed i think i woulve liked cloak and hl the most.

SS03
teacha.gif

Xt4Js.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
To4mB.jpg

cot dayummm drew knows how to make a varsity. im just now noticing how it drapes
redface.gif

toj
geller double tee(dark teal/grey--visible)
helmut lang hoe!
kva

From this angle outfit looks Hans Soloish

Nice tho

Lol @ Bm370z. Somethin tells me dude does not have a 370z. *****s be hatin

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post ToJ thread; new leather courtesy of tonio
teacha.gif

Tug71.jpg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
something is iffy to me with newer iteration RO sneaks. Dunno what's up with the shape of them now. I need to go see them upclose soon I think.

Ascent

Reaction score
Synthese that is great, everything flows wonderfully with the smattering of raw hemmed colour peaking through well without throwing off anything, just looks really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads