• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Explain how a country could be far from EVERYTHING. I'm curious...
It was am exaggeration, I wasn't even thinking about America when I was typing that.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, Daniel, would you accept $65 shipped? I'm in Canada btw. I know my offer is way lower than what you ask for, but an offer is an offer and you can get some cash for your other purchase. Let me know, please. Thank you! Best Regards, <NAME> is this acceptable to anyone
ffffuuuu.gif
talking about the lanvin pants in my sig

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Meh, just how things are nowadays. No interest in my Jil cashmere that is a little over $100.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
Hi, Daniel, would you accept $65 shipped? I'm in Canada btw. I know my offer is way lower than what you ask for, but an offer is an offer and you can get some cash for your other purchase. Let me know, please. Thank you! Best Regards, <NAME> is this acceptable to anyone
ffffuuuu.gif

These get ignored, or a simple "No" reply

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
delete. The sense of entitlement on B&amp;S is pretty funny at times.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, Daniel, would you accept $65 shipped? I'm in Canada btw. I know my offer is way lower than what you ask for, but an offer is an offer and you can get some cash for your other purchase. Let me know, please. Thank you!

Best Regards,

<NAME>

is this acceptable to anyone
ffffuuuu.gif

Blacklist that foo

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Hi, Daniel, would you accept $65 shipped? I'm in Canada btw. I know my offer is way lower than what you ask for, but an offer is an offer and you can get some cash for your other purchase. Let me know, please. Thank you!

Best Regards,

<NAME>

is this acceptable to anyone
ffffuuuu.gif

******* idiots.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
honestly, i dont mind hagglers but this was outrageous.

ive dropped them numerous times. the price is more than fair for unworn/un-hemmed brand new pants. they are lanvin and featured on the runway, if you cant afford it buy j crew *cue jetdawg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I love when they try to present some rational (in their minds) justification for their lowballing. I had one dude years ago tell me that &quot;his friend&quot; had the same thing and said it was worth $XX. Or I see it's not selling so I will offer you half of your asking price logic.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
finally completing my transition into womanhood

(i had a hydrocele removed)

LMAO, my dad had this like 20 years ago. Are you gonna give up your 3" rise stretch jeans or what?

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
delete. The sense of entitlement on B&S is pretty funny at times.

I love when you ignore their low-balling and then they message you asking why you haven't responded to their offer.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
I love when you ignore their low-balling and then they message you asking why you haven't responded to their offer.

or insult you
plain.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads