• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Looks like otter's back.

Originally Posted by Regalzack
Could anyone tell me what shoes these are?

They're alden navy suede plain toe derbies/oxfords, look like flex welt on them too.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I was hoping it would be Bun B's "Get Throwed" but this will do.
smile.gif

djan

Reaction score
123abc123; make sure you wear a different shirt. Apart from that, it will be all okay.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
lol. have you made a post that wasn't about this guy or his cuffing?
edit: also, would you please enlighten me about this proportion business? i mean can you prepare some visual aids to help me through the process of understanding this?

Seriously, get a little more creative dude. I'm up for the discussion if you have anythig to back it up. Thanks F and gtransistor for some real talk. You dudes are really against the jeans huh? Funny, they're possibly my second favorite garment in my possession.

Also, u mad, like, you straight up admitted that my pants personally offended you, what the flying ****? Making my night end in laughter, good looks troll ass.

xCrunchx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I don't really know what I'm talking about I just pretend I do.

I've only posted a couple in the past couple years.

Btw homies working on a new sale thread
fistbump.gif

could you please post one again jetmaster

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Seriously, get a little more creative dude. I'm up for the discussion if you have anythig to back it up. Thanks F and gtransistor for some real talk. You dudes are really against the jeans huh? Funny, they're possibly my second favorite garment in my possession.

Also, u mad, like, you straight up admitted that my pants personally offended you, what the flying ****? Making my night end in laughter, good looks troll ass.

Almost impossible to discuss. I think the fact that you just seem like a i-dont-give-a-**** guy make you pull them off. But i do no think you would had bought the jeans if they were from anywhere else than Junya (i am pretty sure they are, otherwise it kind of ruins it)

Here is the tricky part; just because someone buys clothes to get the right proportion, appear slimmer etc etc doesnt mean that everybody has to follow that, some likes to be unique. Junya gives the (somewhat) possibility of that, they make some extremly cool quirky pieces that cost a fortune.

Scott, get this here. I cannot pull it off, but you can and will look awesome

junya-watanabe-2011-moustac.jpg

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're not even jeans, they're screenprinted cotton trousers technically. And thanks. I'll have 2/3 set aside for one of those come June, gonna be my first full retail release piece I Kop.

themselves

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
I think the fact that you just seem like a i-dont-give-a-**** guy make you pull them off. But i do no think you would had bought the jeans if they were from anywhere else than Junya (i am pretty sure they are, otherwise it kind of ruins it)

the real problem with scott.m is the borderline obesity.
short is one thing, but short AND fat is a bridge too far, I would have thought.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by saelan

5601598246_e4a2f4b9c6_z.jpg

eg bedford
creep chambray (came w/ the bandanna in the jacket pocket)
hope
vintage RL

This is really good, except the cut of the Hope chinos...Seems lite a slightly fuller/less tapered cut would be perfect in that setting. The top is prety perfect though.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty much my everyday ****, got new perscription sunglasses this week, though.
kgt1nl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads