• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
you need to pose naturally (without pushing up your shoulders like that) if you want tailoring advice. take front/back zipped and unzipped pictures with your body body relaxed
DSC_0028.jpg
DSC_0030.jpg
DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg

Originally Posted by pfurey
looks like waist suppression though. you're one tiny motherfucker.
Lmao, yes I am.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
hey mellow great fit ... did you go TTS or size down with that? is that a modern or classic bedale?
Thanks guys. Definitely size down. It's a classic bedale in a sz32. I have enough room to layer a blazer or thick knit underneath. Jet is cool. He knows what's good and enjoy the finer things in life. You can't hate that.

123abc123

Reaction score
not really digging the fit this time, synth
frown.gif
the drop crotch is waaay too severe. pants look like bags and makes you look super stumpy

+1, totally agree. I'm usually a big fan of ur fit pics but not really felling this one.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmm, if this japanese dude doesn't answer me in a couple of days I might just buy that high collar...is yours from fw09, abc? Doesn't look like the stag one. Goddamn it I want a mollino preferably, though. Still seems like that leather makes you look pregnant.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Throwed?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
123abc123, i think you can size down a full size lol...

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bm370z
mrtnrscoe7.jpg
For the love of god stop cuffing its so frustrating to me. You want to show off that liner and adhere to this fad of cuffing to the ankle so bad that youre totally ignoring the fact that it looks really, REALLY horrible on you, it completely destroys your already lacking proportions and ruins an otherwise mediocre fit. MmmK ready to get shunned and attacked by forum hivemind for spitting harsh truth to a dude w a higher postcount.

lol. have you made a post that wasn't about this guy or his cuffing? edit: also, would you please enlighten me about this proportion business? i mean can you prepare some visual aids to help me through the process of understanding this?

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
hmm, if this japanese dude doesn't answer me in a couple of days I might just buy that high collar...is yours from fw09, abc? Doesn't look like the stag one. Goddamn it I want a mollino preferably, though. Still seems like that leather makes you look pregnant.
laugh.gif
, yeah fw09 black lamb leather absolutely
inlove.gif
with it... even if it still makes me look pregnant.
123abc123, i think you can size down a full size lol...
-.- it's an xs but i think my friend stretched it a bit last time he borrowed it
facepalm.gif

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry but i can't see the resemblance. that guy is black. also his jeans have stacking. way too much. makes it look like his legs are super short. i dont like it i can't get over it. i know its the style but he would be doing himself a favor if he stopped stacking.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bm370z
mrtnrscoe7.jpg

For the love of god stop cuffing its so frustrating to me.

You want to show off that liner and adhere to this fad of cuffing to the ankle so bad that youre totally ignoring the fact that it looks really, REALLY horrible on you, it completely destroys your already lacking proportions and ruins an otherwise mediocre fit.

MmmK ready to get shunned and attacked by forum hivemind for spitting harsh truth to a dude w a higher postcount.

It's so meta and cool to post knowing that you will be shunned, and then at the same time making sure everyone knows that you know that you'll be shunned. I don't think that is a great Scott fit, because personally I don't like the jeans. Though the boots do make it look much better than with the chucks.

But Jesus ******* Christ shut the **** up about the cuffs. They are completely fine and your cute little picture does not even remotely resemble it

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
g transistor - i find it really interesting myself. on hypebeast there was a trend of sagging their jeans really low and then pinrolling the bottom (supposedly because of user milspex/deepsix/uparmoured/MLI - man of many names) . many people said this made the wearer look like he had very very short legs. i agreed with that. i dont see how scott's "proportions" are bad at all.

tooshay

Reaction score
Saelan - Brilliant, unsurprisingly. FlyLo - best username ever; I have a feeling the clothes are much nicer than the iPhone camera gives them credit for. You should find a better lit place for your shots because a lot gets lost. Aeglus/Mellow - Absolutely spot on.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also don't see anything wrong with Scott's proportions. The only thing I can see that makes him 'look shorter' is the length of the TB oxford on the front, but I think the cuff is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads