• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sofaking30

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
**** blackbird. I order some pants and then they call me to tell me that obviously their stock is wrong and it was a mix up in their inventory. yet the pants are still on their website. lol i wanted those bitches

Same thing for my order. However, it was after thanksgiving, and they worked it out with me.

I would if they sold at retail before they got to ship it? heh

ghostdog123

Reaction score
dmash which ones? if its dbss or ma let me know so I don't get my hopes up...

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
dmash which ones? if its dbss or ma let me know so I don't get my hopes up...

naw homie, it was just some W+H sweatpants I really wanted. you should be good with that stuff.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
barbour @ gtown has all tokito f/w at 40% off. mostly large sizes but not a bad selection also, not surprising but a bunch of jpress for uo on sale but all in large/xl sizes ... the line was considered crap and expensive even considering it was made for UO but at sale prices are perfect beaters/throw-ons for work
J.+Press+x+Urban+Outfitters.jpeg
grabbed the last 30 for 18bucks

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice, thanks. wanted that grey plaid polo but it's already out in small :/

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
pretty rare coupon from Acrimony...

15% off everything until end of month

code: ACRvip15

yeah, they don't seem to have sales as often as the used to. In the past it seemed every other week they'd have 1 new item 25% off... got a bunch of W+H chinos that way last spring.

Hages

Reaction score

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^nice deal seeing how i am going to graduate soon! but i never properly got measured/sized for a full suit before. what the numbers mean? lol

madmadigan

Reaction score
Saw some Lanvin Graphic T-Shirts at my local Nordstrom rack. I think they were grey with some design, which was half printed on half beads or some type of little plastic pieces stuck on. Think original price was around 250-275, they were selling for $79 I think.

madmadigan

Reaction score
BTW, my local nordstrom rack still has two of the Lanvin Suede/Wool Baseball jackets, in size 50 and 54, originally $3500 I think, selling for around 1200 or 1250. The size 50 has a plastic price tag thing that was punched right through the leather in the back, so there is a very small hole where that's gone through ( I still can't understand how someone would do that, but maybe that's why it's at the rack)

Also, I think there is a size 48 nylon blazer or jacket, I THINK it said originally 900-1200, and I think it's selling for 279.

Also, two brownish/olive trench coats (can't remember the sizes) that I believe are belted and a cotton blend, that I think were around 1500 and are selling for 350-450 (I'd have to check again I don't remember off the top of my head).

Anyway, just throwing that out in case a Lanvin fan with $$ to spend was looking. I'd be happy to proxy stuff for ESTABLISHED memebers with good rep.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
pretty rare coupon from Acrimony...

15% off everything until end of month

code: ACRvip15

Just got a Common Projects wallet, Damir Doma Shirt, a Damir Doma tank for the lady and this badass french silk dress for her. Saved us about $100, thanks Slack.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
Just got a Common Projects wallet, Damir Doma Shirt, a Damir Doma tank for the lady and this badass french silk dress for her. Saved us about $100, thanks Slack.

I'll keep my eye on the B&S forum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads