• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSAINT
My new Tricker's Eaton brogue cap toe in coffee
-tac-.gif
I'm getting very lucky at Retricker, after years with nothing interesting or at my size it's my second pair in two month!
nozdormu.gif
They where marked as factory seconds but the defect was nothing at all (extra natural leather at the sole stitching easily and carefully removed with a modeling scalpel) and is now long gone!
agla.gif

Sooo beautiful!
petoulachi.gif

nice i wanted a pair

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have both stow and bourton? could i size down a half from the stow (4497) to the bourton (4444)? really want those white ones that aeglus wears, only one pair left unless i go MTO.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have Stows and Bourtons. The 4444 fits bigger but not enough that I'd size down. But it really all depends upon where your feet fall in the spectrum. The difference is small enough that you'd really need to try them on.

shadowC

Reaction score
Hi there,
this is my first post in this forum
happy.gif

Just brought a pair of Tricker's Malton from pediwear. And probably will come soon

Does anyone wear Tricker's with slim cutting jeans like Dior Homme?
Also, Since unwashed jeans is easy to fade color on the footwear, I'm pretty worried about my jeans jeans will give some blue color to my beautiful Malton.
sarcasm.gif
Would it happen?
Than kyou very much

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'd only worry about jeans color transferring with suede.

shadowC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
I'd only worry about jeans color transferring with suede.

That mean I don't need to worry anything since I'm buying the Malton Tan'C' shade
coz few of my sneaker (leather) got fading my the jeans
eh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Who has gotten a customs bill from dhl for their trickers order from shoehealer?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I got a bill from DHL after ordering from Trickers eBay shop. It was $6 for fees plus $35 or so for duty. Seems like they didn't even try to categorized the shoes correctly and they were assessed at 12.5%. I think correct rate is 8.5% for welted.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Who has gotten a customs bill from dhl for their trickers order from shoehealer?

Me. Which reminds me that I need to pay this. Totally worth it to get the boots in 2 days though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How much is your bill?

ninja07

Reaction score
Just received my Trickers Malton from Retricker. Paid on Friday and arrived today, halfway across the globe. Can't say more about the excellent service. Package was sweet, fit and build is awesome. Definately a keeper, and I got the sizing spot on this time.
smile.gif

enjoy....

5609407140_4db6f19e24_z.jpg

5609407404_e2f18f5e98_z.jpg

5608826833_64d1b8ed9a_z.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics