• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by howbah
a very casual, uncontrived look.

classic.

this one will run and run.

you need to stop smoking crack.

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_ljc3ifbjCi1qzvwe8o1_500.jpg
That guy on the right needs a shorter jacket for sure, the zoot suit is so last millennium. Also, I agree with his head being huge...looks like Quagmire with eye liner. I do like the fabric on his suit though.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
tumblr_ljc3ifbjCi1qzvwe8o1_500.jpg

Also, I agree with his head being huge...looks like Quagmire with eye liner. I do like the fabric on his suit though.

It looks like the picture has been digitally modified...

The size of his head is just accentuated by his uber tight jacket...

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
It looks like the picture has been digitally modified...

The size of his head is just accentuated by his uber tight jacket...

I'm starting to wonder if they're both 20' tall and that's as long as the coats can get due to not enough fabric on terra firma. I can't stop looking at how terrible those cuts are...road kill.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_ljcvc5LPLM1qargt4o1_500.jpg
frown.gif

John Doe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****! Is that Toulouse Lautrec reincarnated? Seriously, is that photo shopped?
wow.gif

Poindexter

Reaction score
Evidently he's about my height (5' 5"). His gyrlie gots laigs, but! P

John Doe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know he's short but here he looks almost dwarf like, not like other pictures I've seen of him. I don't know if it's the pants or the trench coat of the combination of the two, but they aren't doing him any favors.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_ljctapAmgf1qb5a3zo1_400.jpg

"You're a ******* ugly *****. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood"

howbah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
tumblr_ljcvc5LPLM1qargt4o1_500.jpg

frown.gif

Princess Edweenia and her loyal dwarf postilion Jocko examine the strange machine left behind by visitors from the future.

Flartchy

Reaction score
I've asked this before in other threads and never gotten a decent answer, but what's the deal with men wearing their pants so short? Half the shots I see where a man's shoes are visible, there is no break at all in the trousers and in fact many ride waaay up above the shoe. Very bizarre. IMHO this is close to how trousers should break:
317_fashion_advice_flash.jpg
If you're standing still, your socks should not be visible.

jamaican

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flartchy
I've asked this before in other threads and never gotten a decent answer, but what's the deal with men wearing their pants so short? Half the shots I see where a man's shoes are visible, there is no break at all in the trousers and in fact many ride waaay up above the shoe. Very bizarre.

IMHO this is close to how trousers should break:

317_fashion_advice_flash.jpg

If you're standing still, your socks should not be visible.

I agree with the general sentiment, if not your example pictured. I don't like this short trousers nonsense... they look like women's trousers or the way Michael Jackson used to wear his. But hey, each to their own. J

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads