• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tapatalk (Discuss any problems with app here)

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edify, Inc
Also, SF custom smilies doesn't show up. Or is it just me? Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
Same happens to me. Come on guys seriously?!?! His avatar is Calvin dancing with Hobbes and mine is of them sitting down, big difference lol

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you view DT and CE on tapatalk ?

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
Can you view DT and CE on tapatalk ?
Yes, you can, even if you are not logged in Posted via Tapatalk

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can, even if you are not logged in

Posted via Tapatalk

plain.gif

Posted on my Gateway laptop while sitting in my living room

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posted via tapatalk is to convey the reason why the message is brief and might not be grammatically correct

Posted via Tapatalk

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posted via tapatalk is to convey the reason why the message is brief and might not be grammatically correct Posted via Tapatalk
+1 do you guys have a signature when you email via mobile for work? Errors brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CalTex
+1
do you guys have a signature when you email via mobile for work?

Errors brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk.

So you brought it back....

By the way, there is no excuse for your grammatical errors. If me a furrinner can write good. thus can u.

bob99

Reaction score
I downloaded the iPhone version of Tapatalk, but so far I'm not terribly impressed with it. I can't seem to find any way to bring up all the threads I'm currently subscribed to, or to automatically jump to the most recent post in a thread.

Can any Tapatalk veterans help me out? I find all of SF too big to read, I don't read every new thread posted, so it's helpful to narrow things down a bit.

either/or

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bob99
I can't seem to find any way to bring up all the threads I'm currently subscribed to, or to automatically jump to the most recent post in a thread.
when you're logged in to a forum you'll have the latest - forum - search - messages - more options in the bottom of your screen. latest: unread, participated, all tabs/filters (top of screen) forums: navigate to other [sub]forums by category/name (top of screen) search, messages: self-explanatory more: favorites = subscribtions. also here: profile, online, statistics jump to latest/newest/etc is a preference set in the main menu (topleft button when logged in). -when in main menu, edit the settings. (bottom right button)

bob99

Reaction score
Thanks either/or, that makes it better.

Only other thing I'm noticing is that it takes a lot longer to load photos than when browsing the site. I guess the advantage is that when you click a photo it opens in a fullscreen window. Would prefer an option to show the photos in-thread a bit larger, perhaps that does exist, will explore.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am on Tapatalk on iphone 4. Cant add 'styleforum'. After the search, i found 2 entries. Both of which are blank. Any idea what i must do to get it working?

EDIT : Found.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I set the settings to load the latest post first but every time I open a thread it loads the oldest post. Is anyone else having this problem?

Posted via Tapatalk.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CalTex
I set the settings to load the latest post first but every time I open a thread it loads the oldest post. Is anyone else having this problem? Posted via Tapatalk.
Nope. check ur settings again. i updated to the latest version and i still have no issues.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads