• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
We have high prices and they never bring any of the good models of anything here, but somehow, the pre-owned MB/AMG market here is way undervalued, comparatively, no idea how that happens but they're not overvalued here like they are in America.
BTW a 335i costs like $90K here and the M3 is like $120K, lol.

Yeah, man. In my homeland, a new Murci is around 40,000,000 bahts which is more than $1 million USD. You pretty much got it made if you can find the means to afford a Benz/BMW in a 3rd world country. Of course, the idea of leasing doesn't exist either.

jet, I hear that. I organized local meets every now and then for photo shoot purposes. However, a lot of the random meets end up in people getting ticketed because they want to show off their 'Eisennman inspired' mufflers.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YesJackNicholson.gif
YesJackNicholson.gif

YesJackNicholson.gif
YesJackNicholson.gif
YesJackNicholson.gif
YesJackNicholson.gif

YesJackNicholson.gif
YesJackNicholson.gif

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
made to measure overcoat, just when its getting warm enough I dont need one. Still wearing it as a regular coat, tho
I'm not a huge fan of the collar, but otherwise looks good. Struck a really good balance between slim without bell shaping it and the arms are well-proportioned.

Miss driving
frown.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
not buying til i can buy sagaris domestically

for full drape effect please. i know your horses wouldn't mind

3-06-chariot_race.jpg

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
that looks really nice

also i don't even have a license

Yeah me neither

21 and counting

gonna see how long I can go

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
neither do I, people give me **** bout that at my job, and im like...yah cuz spending 2k on a car thats gonna die on me a couple months down the road is a real smart investment. People in their 20s are ******* marsupials I swear.
lol8[1].gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
yes buying rick owens and julius is the real investment. this could be your dumbest post.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
neither do I, people give me **** bout that at my job, and im like...yah cuz spending 2k on a car thats gonna die on me a couple months down the road is a real smart investment. People in their 20s are ******* marsupials I swear.
lol8[1].gif

lol all my cars that i still have are older than me

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
yes buying rick owens and julius is the real investment. this could be your dumbest post.
it actually holds more value than a 25 year old car, When I go out its cuz I'm getting crunk...so a car just complicates everything. stop being bitter cuz you're gonna be a poor english teacher.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
it actually holds more value than a 25 year old car, When I go out its cuz I'm getting crunk...so a car just complicates everything. stop being bitter cuz you're gonna be a poor english teacher.
i bought my 40 year old car for 5 times less than the offers I get for it, sorry to prove you wrong again however kids buying cars is for an investment typically isn't a good idea

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
can't believe i missed car talk!

so glad jet is into actually driving BMW's, i'm starting to really like him now. especially since he hates current generation ones too
devil.gif

lane you're an idiot

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
i bought my 40 year old car for 5 times less than the offers I get for it, sorry to prove you wrong again however kids buying cars is for an investment typically isn't a good idea
yes, anecdotal evidence is everything. The fact is, cars that you buy brand new lose their value in the first two years. asides from that.. Plus, I was talking about paying for junk listed on craigslist or buying a friends car, just to have "transportation." That I feel is dumb, cuz some of them have to lock their doors manually and ****. Not to mention they constantly spend money on maintenance on a piece of junk. I'm not discounting buying cars at all. I'm saying that when I buy a car, I want to have the income necessary to buy one that's worth my money and that will last me past a year... why would buying an old piece of junk you have to spend money to maintain be any sort of smart decision?

pfurey

Reaction score
Buying a physical object to use as a financial investment is usually a terrible thing to do.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

1) There's a difference between not having your license and not owning a car.
2) There's also a difference between owning a great car and owning a car that will get you around. Unless they come from money, most young people own the latter.
3) Owning a car is a must unless you live in a city with a great public transit system. Otherwise, you're going to need to adapt to an existence where it takes three hours to run what would otherwise be a 20-minute errand because you rely on the bus to get around.
4) Please experiment for a week and re-read your posts before actually posting them. You put your foot in your mouth more often than any regular here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads