• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stand up comedy

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Mitch Hedburg
Mitch Fatel
Louis CK
George Carlin
Daniel tosh
Bob Newhart
Dangerfield
and i dont care what anyone says...i like andrew dice clay....annoying as hell. hahaha

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Pretty much anytime Louis CK speaks into a microphone.

Originally Posted by onion
Mitch Hedberg was one of the absolute bests. It's really sad he died so young.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Magician
How has no one ******* mentioned Zach Galifianakis? One of my favorite entertainment icons period, not just out of comedians.

those 3 are all great, the suck a bag of dicks from louis is hilarious. ive watched hours of hedberg on youtube it never gets old. and between two ferns is awkward comedy at its best

my favorite album has got to be seinfelds "Im telling you for the last time" funny ****

but my favorite to watch are craig fergusons monologues. he cracks me up every time. very unique in my opinion.

edit: daniel tosh is also amazing

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Louis CK is owning everyone right now. His show is great too.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
Louis CK is owning everyone right now. His show is great too.

Hells yeah.

As an aside, I am going to see Jay MOHR tonight at Foxwoods in Connecticut. Hoping to hit the New Haven J. Press store on my way back tomorrow.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DerekS
Mitch Fatel

I watched his special a couple weeks ago and it was really good. He may run out of material fast though. I don't know how many more sexual jokes are left to be discovered.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
I watched his special a couple weeks ago and it was really good. He may run out of material fast though. I don't know how many more sexual jokes are left to be discovered.

I saw him live a few times...me and my girlfriend always sit up front and he recognizes us everytime and busts my balls for knowing all his jokes. And spends the whole night trying to get my girlfriend to show him her panties.
laugh.gif

but yeah, I first saw him about 10 years ago...and his act still uses some of the same jokes.
facepalm.gif

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
How has no one ******* mentioned Zach Galifianakis? One of my favorite entertainment icons period, not just out of comedians.

This +1000

An improv show but well worth the watch none the less, ASSSSCAT by the Upright Citizen's Brigade is a great chemistry of castmembers. There is one Netflix Instant.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Josh Thomas
Stephen K Amos
Bill Bailey
Eddie Izzard
Ross Noble

Wow not a single American on the list.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
Josh Thomas Stephen K Amos Bill Bailey Eddie Izzard Ross Noble Wow not a single American on the list.
Who are those guys?

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Josh Thomas - Australian, gay, awkward manchild sort. Embarasssing, whimsical stories sort of comedy. Funny in some weird cute way that makes me feel a little gay.

Stephen K Amos - Brit. Saw him live couple of years ago. Bloody good time, although He recycles some of his jokes.

Ross Noble - Another Brit. Saw him live last year. Insanely funny. Quick-witted, random, quirky. Can easily do improv and it a large part of each show. One of the funniest guys I've ever seen. He spent the first 30minutes of last year's show just quoting lines from Bohemian Rhapsody in between random talks about insects and other random nonsense and it was somehow bloody hilarious. As funny as Bill Bailey I say. Maybe even more. I have a friend who also saw him last year on a different day and aparantly much of her show was completely different from mine aside from the set Avatar bits.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched the fairly recent George Carlin NYC show this weekend. Still can nail the bullshit hilariously. The intro is ******* amazing,-
'I'm a modern man....'

Wackadoodle

Reaction score
Paul F. Tompkins
Kyle Kinane
Glenn Wool
Baron Vaughn
Maria Bamford

I saw Baron Vaughn at the Laughing Skull in ATL, didn't really know much about him going in, but I'm glad I went. Very funny, kind of weird and conceptual too if that's your thing.

kruze

Reaction score
Russell Peters because of his DDR joke, from there I was hooked.

Just watched Louis CK for the first time 2 days ago, awesome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics