• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want the floral shirt but me no likey the point collar.
ffffuuuu.gif

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the details of the handsewn Epaulet shoes dropping tomorrow. I need some shoes for the summer, and I hope the EPs will fit the bill.
inlove.gif

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0mg the new Crazy Horse Thorogood 685's are up! Heading over to the website to kop a pair now! Ooh, free leather dressing.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they are out of size 9 already? wouldnt mind a pair to beat around. looks nice

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
No contest or is that coming later?

Hmm, we've got a lot of stuff cooking right now, so I think we're going to run the boot contest in the Fall.

Originally Posted by jslade
I can't wait to see the details of the handsewn Epaulet shoes dropping tomorrow. I need some shoes for the summer, and I hope the EPs will fit the bill.
inlove.gif

Working on it now! You're gonna love our Coney Island photoshoot pics. I want to freaking eat these things.

Originally Posted by bl@ster
0mg the new Crazy Horse Thorogood 685's are up! Heading over to the website to kop a pair now! Ooh, free leather dressing.

Thank you sir! You're going to love them. I was so excited when I saw this leather - it gives these a really unique look, and it takes on an incredible character with the leather dressing.

We shot an extremely amateurish video of a crazy horse boot getting oiled. Once I figure out how the hell to put it to music and edit it through Imovie, I'll post it up. It's a nice transformation.

Originally Posted by gettoasty
they are out of size 9 already? wouldnt mind a pair to beat around. looks nice

No no, we've got plenty of units across all sizes. If you're an 8 or a 12 you might want to grab it sooner than later, but there's lots of 9's.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5600913708_282bbe92fe.jpg

terrible pic of me pigging out on haagen-dazs ... had 3 compliments walking around gtown including an SA at barney's telling me thats a great old school gitman shirt.

told him it was a small batch shirting company in nyc called epaulet and he gave me this face
wow.gif

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
terrible pic of me pigging out on haagen-dazs ... had 3 compliments walking around gtown including an SA at barney's telling me thats a great old school gitman shirt. told him it was a small batch shirting company in nyc called epaulet and he gave me this face
wow.gif

And then you threw the rest of the Häagen-Dazs in his face, flipped him the bird and tore down M Street!

dinted voice

Reaction score
Dang that shadowdot shirt is awesome! Should have kopped that one when it came out.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
No 13's on the handsewn?

wow check the website and your emails ... handsewns are all in natty chromexcel and look really well made. penny loafer is calling my name

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
terrible pic of me pigging out on haagen-dazs ... had 3 compliments walking around gtown including an SA at barney's telling me thats a great old school gitman shirt.

told him it was a small batch shirting company in nyc called epaulet and he gave me this face
wow.gif

Haha, that's great. Shadow Dot shirt is fresh as hell on you.

Originally Posted by kgmessier
And then you threw the rest of the Häagen-Dazs in his face, flipped him the bird and tore down M Street!

Hell_Yes.jpg

Originally Posted by eglbc
No 13's on the handsewn?

Not for this first run, but we're going to continue and expand the collection. It will be definitely be possible for us to do 13's and 7's down the road.

wow check the website and your emails ... handsewns are all in natty chromexcel and look really well made. penny loafer is calling my name

The Penny loafer is off the chain!

countrygent

Reaction score
New merch looks great! Sure wish you'd carry smaller sizes in shoes though
frown.gif

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful shoes.

But... I'd have to squint really really hard to tell the difference between the Ep. camp mocs and the Eastland camp mocs that Ep used to sell.
Likewise, the tall boot looks Yuketen to me.

I don't mean this in negative way, but what I like about Epaulet is they so far are doing things to stand out from the crowd (for example. rivet chinos, walt pant fabrics). The collabs are a different matter -- you clearly know you're getting something made by Schott or Alden.

So the shoes seem a teeny tiny bit redundant at this point. Why not just continue to sell Eastland and Yuketen, or do collabs?

mbrokerny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Peter1
Beautiful shoes.

But... I'd have to squint really really hard to tell the difference between the Ep. camp mocs and the Eastland camp mocs that Ep used to sell.
Likewise, the tall boot looks Yuketen to me.

I don't mean this in negative way, but what I like about Epaulet is they so far are doing things to stand out from the crowd (for example. rivet chinos, walt pant fabrics). The collabs are a different matter -- you clearly know you're getting something made by Schott or Alden.

So the shoes seem a teeny tiny bit redundant at this point. Why not just continue to sell Eastland and Yuketen, or do collabs?

The price point on these shoes is way better than Yuketen.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
5599134616_39c96592a9_o.jpg
Epaulet Sewn by Hand Spring 2011 Launch Collection We are proud to introduce "Epaulet Sewn by Hand" footwear - our exclusive in-house brand. Each piece is handsewn and meticulously crafted in Maine of the finest leathers and materials. Epaulet Sewn by Hand footwear uses genuine moccasin construction. With this, a continuous piece of leather forms a secure bond around your foot. It's an intricate process that requires extensive hand-labor and years of experience. But the result is well worth it. With true moccasin construction, the shoe can easily mold to the exact contours of your foot - yielding a final product that's extremely comfortable and satisfying to wear. We have four styles in our launch collection. Click through to the links for natural light and on-foot shots.
5575096523_90f4cf1aba.jpg
Penobscot Penny Loafer Natural Chromexcel: $275
5572239099_1ca35ae49c.jpg
Somerset Ranger Moc Natural Chesapeake: $260
5575095873_6e948d671d.jpg
Cumberland Camp Moc Natural Chesapeake: $260
5575702376_74d64f5303.jpg
Kennebec Tall Boot Navy/Brown Chromexcel: $345

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads