• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

halisray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cacatfish
Im not even sure why I have such a strong reaction but I really really hate this trend of white kids wearing their beanies pulled back like that. Most of your style is pretty damn nice looking, dont hitch your wagon to that losing fad.
Why even bring up the question of colour? If he wants to wear his hat a certain way then let him wear his hat a certain way. Why do you hate it, lol? AHHHHHHHHHHHH BEANIE HULK RAGE MODE
ffffuuuu.gif

pfurey

Reaction score
those beanies can be linked to scummy hipster kids, but I don't really fit in with that besides the fact that when my head is cold I happen to wear a beanie.

I'd rather wear an oversized beanie (and my head is giant, so it's hard to find hats to begin with) than a fisherman's cap.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
One of these days I'll catch you in real life. Entertaining fantasies of escaping to New York again.

Make it happen, lady!

pfurey

Reaction score
^ plain white t woud have worked better. I like the jacket though and your office gives me a semi.

djan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pfurey
I'd rather wear an oversized beanie (and my head is giant, so it's hard to find hats to begin with) than a fisherman's cap.
You've got it from AllSaints? I'm pretty sure I have the same sloppy beanie.

pfurey

Reaction score
^ the black one, no. I forgot where I got that one, but it's virgin wool and insanely soft.

I have a red one I posted in a fit a few days ago that I got from allsaints. Way overpriced as usual, but I liked how it fit.

The shirt is a shipley geometric pattern shirt. It's a bunch of small white and black triangles that look pretty cool.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
^ the black one, no. I forgot where I got that one, but it's virgin wool and insanely soft.

I have a red one I posted in a fit a few days ago that I got from allsaints. Way overpriced as usual, but I liked how it fit.

The shirt is a shipley geometric pattern shirt. It's a bunch of small white and black triangles that look pretty cool.

Do you buy clothes in philly anywhere? I haven't found many great places.

pfurey

Reaction score
^ barneys co-op. that's about it. they usually have a good buy of mmm, boo, shipley, tb, ps, etc. sometimes zara, but it's usually filled with ****** / over-designed items.

djan

Reaction score
^ nice fit.
^ the black one, no. I forgot where I got that one, but it's virgin wool and insanely soft. I have a red one I posted in a fit a few days ago that I got from allsaints. Way overpriced as usual, but I liked how it fit. The shirt is a shipley geometric pattern shirt. It's a bunch of small white and black triangles that look pretty cool.
Apologies, this is what I was referring to:
MHA832-33-1.jpg

pfurey

Reaction score
good fit to the dude above. clean up the beard, don't shave it completely.
Originally Posted by djan
^ nice fit. Apologies, this is what I was referring to:
MHA832-33-1.jpg

no worries. I have that in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads