• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Since you wear redwings I naturally thought you wear jcrew as well since you posted 12x in the jcrew experience shopping thread. Those cdg chucks are not 400 dollars I don't know where you got that information from. For the record I do shop at a mall it's just that my mall has a john lobb, hermes, ysl, and a burberry prorsum in it.

How do you even know I wear red wings? I have like 100 posts, jesus. I bought them to wear as winter beaters because I live in the northeast and they're better looking than bean boots. I was being sarcastic about the cost of the chucks, I thought the overload of question marks and the fact that I was responding to a remark about how he should wrap his feet in chambray shirts made it obvious enough. You know what I mean by mall brands, and if you're buying stuff like that at retail there's something wrong with you. My mall has Neiman Marcus, Burberry, RL, Hermes, Zegna, Ferragamo, Tiffany & Co etc. Are you mad? Why don't you ever post an actual fit? I know you live this lavish lifestyle but I really want to know why you don't think it's pathetic that you have 7000 posts on a fashion website that mostly consists of you whining about ****** clothes, don't wear them, don't worry about it. From what I gather you have good style, why do you care so much about everything else you sperg.

sean2slow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
My office tower sells Lanvin so there.

I am more of a lurker on the forum but I live in Calgary. So I had to ask. There is a place that stocks Lanvin here in cowtown???? cuz shopping in calgary is crap!

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^^ 7,000 ? you missed the other 20,000 my friend, that would really make your head spin

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
laugh.gif

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
caloric restriction (aka fasting) is one of the only practical and scientifically supported methods for life extension.

human senescence is a field that I would like to do some scholarly research in.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
[AF]evidence ?[/AF]

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[insert stupid, unsupported claim that i only posted because it's in line with my political beliefs]

/AF

(God i hate CE)

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sean2slow
I am more of a lurker on the forum but I live in Calgary. So I had to ask. There is a place that stocks Lanvin here in cowtown???? cuz shopping in calgary is crap!
Henry Singer in Banker's, haven't been in lately so dunno what they have though. Holt's is also a Lanvin stockist but don't carry the men's line but can get stuff if you ask for it, same with McQueen, Prorsum etc. The Calgary holts did have Jil this winter which was somewhat surprising.

If you're ever in Vantown Leone carries some Lanvin men and Dior Homme.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ArtisanFan

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for the record I haven't spent a cent on my CDG chucks, both pairs were bought with store credit earned back when I worked at Odin.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i like the Partisan Fran dunno what you're on about ... gonna hit him up for recs on 35k audio wires soon

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
phew, thank goodness scott. I was starting to worry...
laugh.gif

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
scott, speaking of ODIN, do you know if Nigo has any involvement? Cause like
bSAvB.jpg
Of course, could be a koinkydink, but you know, i figure i'd ask

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
How do you even know I wear red wings? I have like 100 posts, jesus. I bought them to wear as winter beaters because I live in the northeast and they're better looking than bean boots. I was being sarcastic about the cost of the chucks, I thought the overload of question marks and the fact that I was responding to a remark about how he should wrap his feet in chambray shirts made it obvious enough. You know what I mean by mall brands, and if you're buying stuff like that at retail there's something wrong with you. My mall has Neiman Marcus, Burberry, RL, Hermes, Zegna, Ferragamo, Tiffany & Co etc. Are you mad? Why don't you ever post an actual fit? I know you live this lavish lifestyle but I really want to know why you don't think it's pathetic that you have 7000 posts on a fashion website that mostly consists of you whining about ****** clothes, don't wear them, don't worry about it. From what I gather you have good style, why do you care so much about everything else you sperg.

I can't think of a more appropriate time to cue umad.gif.

Originally Posted by shahanshah
^^ 7,000 ? you missed the other 20,000 my friend, that would really make your head spin

I think it was around 13k
lol8[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads