• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another huge fuckin earthquake in Japan just as I was going to bed. My favorite clock broke, Im about done Left my camera charger in Korea, too, enjoy some iPhone pics
mqDm5.jpg
RHX8d.jpg

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
synth that is dope, but I wish you had something similar to the cloak jacket to wear that wasn't that cloak jacket...it's so structured and cropped and rectangular it feels slightly out of place to me.

Originally Posted by sq4you
+1. the top is too structured/formal for the bottom. rick definitely does very tailored pieces like his knife blazers but he never pairs that sort of stuff with his trainers.
jacket + hightop is pretty incongruent and difficult. maybe margiela could pull it off..

While I agree with both of you, I actually think it works pretty well in that specific instance - I also think that the trainers would look quite nice with a tailored jacket.

However, the Cloak piece is definitely quite boxy, and I think that the whole thing would have been nicer with a jacket with more waist suppression. That said, I don't have one.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
agreed, but I didnt wanna say anything because that would have gave synthese what he wanted.

lol8[1].gif

"What in God's holy name are you blathering about?"

Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
Yeah but aren't those like 400 dollar converse knockoffs??????

He was talking about bigger shoes, not more expensive ones.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
His pants only look like that because he's not wearing chunkier shoes or boots. Also the coat thing is ******* stupid.
I don't much like the jean fit either, footwear aside.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
"What in God's holy name are you blathering about?"
the money. they did NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY you NITWIT! Original Chucks > CdG play "chucks"

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six

I agree, I don't really like them either but I think they can work with what Scott does

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^ i hope nobody makes a comment about your weight and mcdonalds now. can you hide the headphone wires bright things distract me
confused.gif
Originally Posted by sq4you
Original Chucks > CdG play "chucks"
no love for the stitched on <3

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Would you feel better if everyone wore jcrew?

lol8[1].gif

I don't know where you're coming from with this, I don't even shop at jcrew or talk about it, I just flamed someone that said something marsupialed about their advertising technique.

You **** bricks when anyone ever wears mall brand plebe clothes and just because this guy is wearing a mall brand plebe shoe with a CdG logo on the side it's not mall brand plebe clothes?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
^ i hope nobody makes a comment about your weight and mcdonalds now. can you hide the headphone wires bright things distract me
confused.gif

Haha I forgot I was wearing them. Joke might be warranted right now, currently on a fast.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six

I'll agree they look weird in that photo for some reason, weren't sitting properly on the shoes. I've worn them many times in fits and they always look much better. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads