• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
I am serious as a heart attack, maybe not about buying the Schneider but people underestimate how terrible a Gap shirt can be. The real answer: extremely terrible.

No, no. You should be serious about buying Schneider. Mother F a Gap.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
About clothes, or just like griping when a cool waterfront breeze blows cigar ash on our brioche and foie gras, etc.

lol8[1].gif

both

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
explosions in the sky at radio city is a religious experience

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* lucky dude.

I want my tracking number
frown.gif

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EitS was one of the few post rock bands I enjoyed seeing live. Godspeed was whatever, I was not into it at all. I thought Mono put on a way better show than Godspeed. There's just something marsupialed about 0 audience interaction and a 1.5 hour set of 15 minute build up, climax, cool down songs.

A few years back I probably would have killed many people to see them live though.

jaac

Reaction score
Anyone wanna proxy me a pair of those ronny fieg x clarks blue Db's from David Z. pm me thanks.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
EitS was one of the few post rock bands I enjoyed seeing live. Godspeed was whatever, I was not into it at all. I thought Mono put on a way better show than Godspeed. There's just something marsupialed about 0 audience interaction and a 1.5 hour set of 15 minute build up, climax, cool down songs. A few years back I probably would have killed many people to see them live though.
yeah I saw them a few times in 04 and 05 and I remember it being a much more impactful experience, but that's probably because the venues were smaller, they were playing all material I knew (and was into at the time) and I was just younger I guess.
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
damn for those of you that went, did EITS play new stuff? how'd it come out live? I've seen them like five times, always deliver.
Yeah they pretty much alternated new material with some stuff from The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place. Kind of a weird show in that people got excited for the old stuff and kept getting up and using the bathrooms and getting drinks during the new material and were overall pretty indifferent. There was one new track I thought was pretty great but overall it kind of reminded me of some older Mogwai since they added in weird electronic bits and droned-out-voice-type stuff. At the middle of the show they played "Six Days at the Bottom of the Ocean" and that was easily the highlight of it all, but it had been the other times I saw them too.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
also
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^infuckingcredible

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Am I correct in assuming that like 95% of Margiela's accessories/jewelry is only produced for one season? Ignoring my hilarious WTB, it seems to be the case with most of the stuff I've been looking at/for.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
Am I correct in assuming that like 95% of Margiela's accessories/jewelry is only produced for one season? Ignoring my hilarious WTB, it seems to be the case with most of the stuff I've been looking at/for.

i think that's true of every designer's accessories/jewelry. aside from the iconic bags from brands like YSL, etc

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It ain't Farsi but Shah + Jet should get this and wear a patched up drkshdw denim jacket lololololol
7774_large_image.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Hurricane Dayton can officially be downgraded to a tropical depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads