• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by funkdoobi
correct, no background in marketing. that's because i'm a graphic designer. that works in a casual work attire studio. thanks for trying, though.
You get really angry and defensive when anyone has anything even the least bit critical to say about your fit, huh? I'm wondering if you were under the impression that it was somehow earth-shattering.

Bows really needed different pants there, those are just out of place.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna nitpick a tad here bows, but i think a slightly darker gray pair of jawnz would look better than the white. Pick up the secondary colors from the knit, add a little cohesion youknowwhatimsayin?

Also, you've got mad nice traps (nohomo)

G0079

Reaction score
bows transformation is amazing. funkdoobi should take chinstrap queue.

jwied82

Reaction score
P4061889.jpg

P4061907.jpg

boo
werkstatt munchen
apc
spring court

Brinbro

Reaction score
Did you read the last two pages? He's getting **** about his office and taking some really stupid assumptions about his life and work from some insecure douches without a clue. Nothing wrong with him trying to set it all straight. Go ahead, blame him though?

Originally Posted by AR_Six
You get really angry and defensive when anyone has anything even the least bit critical to say about your fit, huh? I'm wondering if you were under the impression that it was somehow earth-shattering.

Bows really needed different pants there, those are just out of place.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good stuff, bows, but the white pants seem out of place mostly because of the black boots. There's almost too harsh of a contrast between the black and white pieces. Plus, the pants seem a bit baggy for a boot tuck. Basically, I think you could keep the pants in the fit if you switched footwear. Or keep the footwear if you switched pants.

pfurey

Reaction score
haha. I got them for $70 and they're pretty well made and comfortable. going to wear them for shooting / working in the summer.

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pull the beanie down

Brinbro

Reaction score
Naw man, trench makes you look like you work at one of them 'marketing' places that are all 'I'm so cool, bro, check me out.' For real though, if you keep it, slim the arms because you're swimming in them and pinning your arms to your body isn't going to hide that for too long. That, or work out. Plus the sleeves need shortening. I assume it's a spring trench, so you won't need that extra room for layering, but what do I know.
Originally Posted by pfurey
new trench, deciding if I should keep it. http://i52.tinypic.com/kf2u7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics