• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Not your best look ever, but consistency should be recognized, too. Hope the vacation was good.

thanks sb. True it's more of just a standard ole look like today, but me and colour just don't get along very well
confused.gif

hohum_040611_01.jpg

Ag229487

Reaction score
I want to be PG when I grow up!

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Looking for new conservative business dress wheels - 1962 Lancia Flaminia 3B
LanciaFlaminia.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Edgar Allan Pwn

Reaction score
Not too pleased with the collar on the shirt, it looked a lot more spread in-store. Oh well. I'm in love with this tie though. It's so easy to get a really great knot out of it.
inlove.gif

N1tsS.jpg

No full shot because it's the same damn suit I always wear. Thankfully I've got a few things in transit which I think will greatly improve my wardrobe.

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn
Not too pleased with the collar on the shirt, it looked a lot more spread in-store. Oh well. I'm in love with this tie though. It's so easy to get a really great knot out of it.
inlove.gif

N1tsS.jpg

No full shot because it's the same damn suit I always wear. Thankfully I've got a few things in transit which I think will greatly improve my wardrobe.

Doesn't look that bad. Also, I feel your pain.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to go to court today. Have a long lunch planned with a very happy opposing counsel as well.

Have a good one!

Mike

SDTX-1.JPG

SDTX-2.JPG

SDTX-3.JPG

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heaven7
Very sharp, Mike.
Deets on the suit?

It is an old Polo made in the USA. It is basically identical to some of the Purple Labels I have owned from the same era.

Mike

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
tumblr_lj6hqpp51C1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

This pic looks like you've got some kind of anime evil spirits entering/leaving you! Pretty funky.

Originally Posted by ethandesu
Ariston Check

Great fun jacket. Very fresh.

Originally Posted by Fred49
fred6-002.jpg

I'm not generally a fan of captoes in suede, but these are smashing.

Originally Posted by MBreinin
Had to go to court today. Have a long lunch planned with a very happy opposing counsel as well.

Wondered why you looked so glum... nice tie tho'!

Spring is definitely here. Got hot enough that I had to pop home after lunch and switch to something lighter weight for the afternoon!
smile.gif

Which look do you prefer? Everything apart from jacket and trousers is the same, although lighting differences between morning and afternoon seem to have altered the other colours a bit! The afternoon shot is more colour accurate, overall.

ObXmT.jpg
vKwWk.jpg

inlandisland

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bcondon17
I love this tie. Where did you get it?

Thanks. It gets compliments quite frequently IRL, but folks on SF don't seem to like it very much (albeit, those comments were made in conservative business dress where it would be out of context). I got it for a few dollars from SF member idfnl and it is a cotton/silk blend Land's End tie. Not too sure where you could find one.

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
This pic looks like you've got some kind of anime evil spirits entering/leaving you! Pretty funky.

Great fun jacket. Very fresh.

I'm not generally a fan of captoes in suede, but these are smashing.

Wondered why you looked so glum... nice tie tho'!

Spring is definitely here. Got hot enough that I had to pop home after lunch and switch to something lighter weight for the afternoon!
smile.gif

Which look do you prefer? Everything apart from jacket and trousers is the same, although lighting differences between morning and afternoon seem to have altered the other colours a bit! The afternoon shot is more colour accurate, overall.

ObXmT.jpg
vKwWk.jpg

Thanks on the shoes! I really like the ligher look for your afternoon.

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HF - Definitely preferring the lighter jacket/darker pant combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads