• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Nobody is a whiny **** about SW&D as much as you are, jet. All you do is ***** about noobs and plebes and j.crew threads, and then try to start ****.

You hate our **** so much, i'll remind you this forum has an ignore button. Why you'd rather ***** and moan and **** talk instead of using it, I have no idea.

Maybe the existence of people on this forum who don't fall in line with your twisted worldview of ballas and plebes ruins your precious ability to turn everything into a dick measuring contest? So sorry I don't get my kicks being the imaginary king of an internet clothing forum as you obviously do.

Realization: you are nothing more than a schoolyard bully, only twenty years older and twice as sad.

You're taking jet way too seriously. He used to bug the hell out of me, but then I realized most of this plebe/balla rhetoric is tongue-in-cheek on his part. By many accounts, he's a stand-up gent.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
why does this remind me of T.I.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Hair I just comb with a bit of styling cream in the morning.

It's mind-blowing what some product and combing can do for someone if they have the right hair. I know bows has dropped some lbs and stepped his clothing game up, but I think the hair is right up there vying for "biggest improvement":

NOzZm.jpg

Well done, sir.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
You're taking jet way too seriously. He used to bug the hell out of me, but then I realized most of this plebe/balla rhetoric is tongue-in-cheek on his part. By many accounts, he's a stand-up gent.
I would care a lot less if he didn't call me out for no reason all the time. Even when I laid low and was nothing but polite to people, he'd constantly pick on me for absolutely no reason; so i figured i'd let him know that he could eat a dick, put him on ignore, and be done with it. feels cathartic man.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, jet and me are like at the complete opposite spectrums style wise, and we'll never see things eye to eye. However, I like that he regulates plebes who defend jcrew with their lives
lol8[1].gif

Its usually really annoying ***** like johnH and **** that need someone to put them in their place. Ctk is aight, but funny to provoke I guess.

Max Biggavel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
yah, jet and me are like at the complete opposite spectrums style wise, and we'll never see things eye to eye. However, I like that he regulates plebes who defend jcrew with their lives
lol8[1].gif

j crew plebes buy j crew because they got rents and mortages to pay

jet lives with his mom

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
best counter-argument: make **** up

Nah dude it's true, I read it on the internet.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J Crew is great because it gives people a chance to self-identify as lower class. Saves me so much time.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
vintage jophurs are great. nice, slim heel
wink.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your office screams "trendy marketing firm". Fit looks good.

pfurey

Reaction score
isn't ctk that dude who took a bunch of baggy shirts, tied them behind his chest as tight as humanly possible, and then began to sew?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_5084.jpg

Haven't been home for a few days so my hair looks weird

Glasses: etro
Shirt: Obey
Jeans: APC
Shoes: Paul smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads