• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nobody is a whiny **** about SW&D as much as you are, jet. All you do is ***** about noobs and plebes and j.crew threads, and then try to start ****.

You hate our **** so much, i'll remind you this forum has an ignore button. Why you'd rather ***** and moan and **** talk instead of using it, I have no idea.

Maybe the existence of people on this forum who don't fall in line with your twisted worldview of ballas and plebes ruins your precious ability to turn everything into a dick measuring contest? So sorry I don't get my kicks being the imaginary king of an internet clothing forum as you obviously do.

Realization: you are nothing more than a schoolyard bully, only twenty years older and twice as sad.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow i dont post in waywt often and dont really look in it enough but seems this is where all the action is at
nest.gif

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the comments, fellas. As always, much appreciated.

Synthese: Thanks man. In my head I guess it started somewhere between ss07 and ss08 - that's when I noticed the runway shows and really really liked what I saw, but except for a few pieces I managed to pick up on the cheap from supermarket, I didn't really have stuff to wear and I had never seen any collections in person by that time. Since I'd only seen it online, it was hard to know how to size it and how to wear it. It wasn't until I had the opportunity to see, touch and try on a lot of pieces from many different collections that it sort of clicked for me and I realized that this is what I want to wear. And that was maybe 1.5 years ago, or so? Great fit btw.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
don't tell me you like those one-eyed white maggots crawling on the floor
ffffuuuu.gif

You use the term "one-eyed white maggots" like you think there's something wrong with them.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
please step into my carpet store, my friend, great deals for you
zcbfkyp5rudapyrb.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I think it's cute how the broke ass thunder thigh version of akon and the forum gnome are joining forces.

The third stooge johnH is the only thing missing.

*edit - the trifecta of idiocy is complete

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
SW&D is still bitchy, your posts exemplify this, but I've realized you get off from the back and forths so I just chill

But I don't think it's fair/right/cool to be called out for **** I'm not even doing, your little *****hole gets wet everytime u type my name out. Stop it bro, stick to cigar pics and keeping ur gut out of photographs, it will benefit everyone.

Put him on ignore, WAYWT becomes much more pleasant.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I think it's cute how the broke ass thunder thigh version of akon and the forum gnome are joining forces.

tag teamin yo ass son

lol8[1].gif

I don't think they be digging the trickers.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

right on queue LOL

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

keep me out of this.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
also like hair, plus stacking on these
Originally Posted by saelan
That hair is ******* inspiring. what do you do to it? Serious question.
Hair I just comb with a bit of styling cream in the morning. Jeans are 6 month old unwashed unhemmed APC NC's, on their 4th crotch blowout.
Originally Posted by aether
bows1, what are the boots?
Some 40yr old Loake Jodphurs. Just had them polished and conditioned the other day. These pics are older
8IctX.jpg
95Oig.jpg
EmPDr.jpg

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are siiick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads