• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these KVAs are so awesome in person

so

awesome

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
ue5nfl.jpg

but I gotta sell half size too big, custom tanks will be in b&s soon

those trickers are awesome. i would just keep them and double up on socks. too bad that place you live in is always HAWT
tongue.gif

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
these KVAs are so awesome in person

so

awesome

Damn! They're there already!? Glad you like them!

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Damn! They're there already!? Glad you like them!

Haha, yeah, I just PM'd you.

They got here this afternoon, a day early.

I was surprised at how versatile they are! After I kopped, I started to have second-thoughts, like "**** what will I wear these with?"

But I'm realizing now that they actually go with a lot. Neutral colors really do go a long way. Right now I'm just wearing them around the house with my off-white r&b pants and a grey henley and they honestly look great. Not steezy enough to do them justice, but they seem to totally work fine with simple fits.

I literally broke a sweat trying to put them on though. I think I'm doing it wrong.

G0079

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Went and ordered a pair of those service boots from dayton. Now for the month long wait..
the girl at Dayton quoted me 7 weeks made to order. She said there were over 10 phone sales for the service boot today already, and I went there at lunch.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
laugh.gif
You'll notice that I suggested leaving them on during unexpected amorous encounters.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
You'll notice that I suggested leaving them on during unexpected amorous encounters.

haha, definitely.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Mine too
frown.gif

That game was amazing, worst balance ever, hammerdin solo erythang was insane talk

I played a hammerdin, too. It was too ridiculously good not to.

Originally Posted by a salaam alaikum
just got these

DSC_1802.JPG

DSC_1804.JPG

DSC_1806.JPG

DSC_1809.JPG

DSC_1813.JPG

Those look seriously insanely awesome.

laugh.gif

I usually leave my shoes on in the men's room regardless.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G0079
the girl at Dayton quoted me 7 weeks made to order. She said there were over 10 phone sales for the service boot today already, and I went there at lunch.

I jumped on the Dayton bandwagon, too. The woman I spoke with only said 3 - 4 weeks when I called around 2 PM Eastern.

clark kent

Reaction score
i just got these MMM boots off ebay brand new in box for $250. did i get hustled, or good deal? i definitely value them to be that much, but the seller had them listed at $560 and he quickly accepted my offer of $250 so im a little sketched.
1.JPG

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steveoffice
those trickers are awesome. i would just keep them and double up on socks. too bad that place you live in is always HAWT
tongue.gif

Gotta sell them bro they don't fit me, got some suede c&js on the way which I need far more, finally pulled the trigger after 3 years LOL.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clark kent
i just got these MMM boots off ebay brand new in box for $250. did i get hustled, or good deal? i definitely value them to be that much, but the seller had them listed at $560 and he quickly accepted my offer of $250 so im a little sketched.
1.JPG

these are nice, a good price. They're not the season to season sidezips, but any of these kinds of boots in black are always worth more than any of the weird colors they make, and even those tend not to go below $250ish nowadays NIB. Black boots, white sneakers, black leather jacket. Always.

djan

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a bad deal. Those Margiela boots look pretty decent actually.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
There's nothing margiela about those, don't think you would cop if it weren't for the name.

clark kent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
There's nothing margiela about those, don't think you would cop if it weren't for the name.

almost true. ive been looking for similar side zip boots and i really liked these ones most, the fact that theyre margielas is what helped me justify the purchase.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads