• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfurey

Reaction score
But do you have the accounting and / or dentistry skills for it?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
If that's just how they look then cool, it's just not the silhouette that i'm used to in relation to viewing rick dunks on the internet so I figured they might be laced/worn in a special way. I'm honestly not trying to hate and I think the shoes are sick as hell. But you see what i mean about the peanut shape that occurs in your picture vs. the more square shape of the ones I posted? P.S. Nothing i own that I think fits "perfect" except for shoes and ties isn't altered or customized in some way
frown.gif

Don't worry! no offense taken. I do see what you mean, of course - I don't have any other pairs to compare them to, though, so I couldn't tell you if it's the newer silhouette that does it, or whether it's simply the way the is - but perhaps the white exacerbates the effect a bit? Anyway you cut it, the toe definitely could be compared to a circus peanut. That said, after years of LOW PROFILE FOOTWEAR DAMMIT it feels pretty good to wear giant kicks

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pfurey
But do you have the accounting and / or dentistry skills for it?

Unfortunately, no. I'm just a simple person of Italian descent who dropped out of high school.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lighting was ****. pants are navy, blazer is creme, shirt is purple-ish floral. my left arm looks freakishly slim, too
photo-17.jpg

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
this is something I'm trying to work on as well. Is there a rule as to when one extra button unbuttoned looks better?
Use your eye muscles. Keep making mistakes until you stop making mistakes. aether that shirt is incredible

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aether
lighting was ****. pants are navy, blazer is creme, shirt is purple-ish floral. my left arm looks freakishly slim, too

photo-17.jpg

it looks nice. I would change the black leather accessories because they look too formal
I think casual brown leather ones will look better.

where are you going with this outfit?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Cant see your crappy pic quality because u using imageshack like a marsupial

pfurey

Reaction score
I want a white and / or light floral shirt that a 5'8 dude can wear untucked.

Winner gets ecred.

Go.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
^Cant see your crappy pic quality because u using imageshack like a marsupial

Looks like it's showing up for me. What would you suggest I use other than imageshack? I just use it cause its convenient.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Looks like it's showing up for me. What would you suggest I use other than imageshack? I just use it cause its convenient.

imageshack doesnt play nice with sf most of the time

photobucket or flickr are more stable

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pfurey
I want a white and / or light floral shirt that a 5'8 dude can wear untucked.

Winner gets ecred.

Go.

Everything about this post is so beta it hurts.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To continue the floral theme...
5591321836_35415994e6_z.jpg
5591321830_b92628fcde_z.jpg
As usual, apologies for crappy pic quality. Rehosted on flickr...hopefully this works better Baracuta Epaulet Cheap Belt Epaulet AE Park Avenues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads