• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's one from the weekend.
"I wanna be Synthese when I grow up!"
please ignore constantly mounting junk in my attic...
eYr8x.jpg

4I6L2.jpg

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, that is damn good. Love the shirt and the bball highs + varsity really makes it. Great fit, and your hair looks good in this pic. Also you own the Gitman leopard and have never posted a fit with it? For shame.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Dude, that is damn good. Love the shirt and the bball highs + varsity really makes it. Great fit, and your hair looks good in this pic. Also you own the Gitman leopard and have never posted a fit with it? For shame.
Hahaha, it's cause its so small I have to tuck it in and it makes me look like I have a gut
lol8[1].gif
Here, just for you:
RZXXW.jpg

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
As a fellow resident I can attest to the fact that Baltimore is one of the WORST places. It's like living in a third world country minus the great ethnic food and sexy brown women.
Poor Baltimore. I always enjoyed going up there to drink, etc. But one of Baltimore's problems is that it is near some really interesting, global cities, and it pales by comparison.
Originally Posted by melonadejello
Here's one from the weekend. "I wanna be Synthese when I grow up!" please ignore constantly mounting junk in my attic...
CP hi's look good here. They are underrated.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pfurey
This is a GOOD thing. Items will last longer if the wear is spread out onto multiple pairs.

Dirty white shoes look ******* terrible.

Sorry, internet.

not sure about terrible, but i also prefer sneakers to be clean.

melonadejello looks great, nice shirts.

esswhykay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Wait a second while i populate my sig with quotes about how awesome i am
lol seriously. I feel second-hand embarrassment for those fools.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
nice melonade

not really a waywt....more of "someone give me e-props for my kicks, or start a giant argument about how uggs they are. lol."

evQPNl.jpg

Can't wait for this wind to stop...

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are they supposed to have a peanut silhouette or did you just lace them too tight/pack too much sweatpants into the top? Not sure i'm down with that as a footwear silhouette. Besides that everything looks great, as per usual.

mellon looks great too.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
nice melonade not really a waywt....more of "someone give me e-props for my kicks, or start a giant argument about how uggs they are. lol." Can't wait for this wind to stop...
softy's Schneider vest in white is being paraded around the internet, going door to door asking for handouts. It's on ebay now and i think would look good in this except it's too tiny for you. plus any more white color and i'd be blinded
laugh.gif
devil.gif
but for real i read saw your other post about the sleevelesses, i found a good black and white Raf (not screen printed but two fabrics brought together if ya dig) that you could pick up. edit: i don't understand what GN is saying
confused.gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
e-props, but I still don't think you should've sold the KVAs.

the_pole

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Wait, this dude is talking about how i look like a random guy on the street? Mike, i don't know where you live but it must be a helluva great place.
you do look like a random guy on the street though . Expect your stuff is $$$$$

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
edit: i don't understand what GN is saying
confused.gif

He seems to be saying that if you were lying on the ground at Synth's feet, looking head-on at the sneaker, the profile is fat at the bottom, narrow in the middle, and somewhat wider on top. I do not know if this is generally the case for hi-tops as I have never thought or cared about it and am not about to start now, but that appears to be what he is saying.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just saw that dirty white sneakers quote, wtf? White sneakers look best when with multiple layers of grime/dirt/gross that have accumulated/cleaned a couple of times.

Melon, Gitman leopard is so ******* boss, Synth those shoes are dope as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics