• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
178687_980.jpg

^This guy has posted a few pics on waywn before. I believe he was wearing the same coat and it was too tight then also.

Originally Posted by TRINI
Love it.

+1000

Originally Posted by CaymanS
But the worst offense from a tailoring perspective is the wide open vents in the back. That's grounds for a refund.

^He has his hand in his pockets and is pushing the coat forward -hence the open vents. Not my thing, but with a white or blue shirt and more subdued tie....

tumblr_lj1igzQm781qfbji5o1_500.jpg

^Really nice stuff there.

jamaican

Reaction score
Does Beckham look SF approved ?

david-beckham-jimmy-kimmel-live-02.jpg

Almost... he's matching the tie and pocket square... looks like same colour, same pattern, same fabric. Matching socks and shirt. Repeat shoe colour with tie... I think the gold standard includes avoiding matching. Could have been so much better with some colour changes in those elements. Sky blue square - maybe a paisley print. Maybe dark blue socks... Perhaps dark maroon shoes... I do like the stripe of the shirt against the spot tie though. Anyway some colour and pattern and texture reshuffling would have taken this not bad look into the stratosphere. J

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
edgar-ramirez03.jpg
edgar-ramirez05.jpg
edgar-ramirez04.jpg

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Montauk
There's that oh-so-casually turned-up collar point that Schumann had noted on Japanese men.

Contrived, but whatever--as long as they're having fun.

This is what the latest issue of Leon describes as "'feel something wrong' that's the key revealed from Italian SNAP."

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Does he have an Avocado stuffed in those pants?
lol8[1].gif

Mike

A bit from jealousy from our lawyer friend?

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ndw
^This guy has posted a few pics on waywn before. I believe he was wearing the same coat and it was too tight then also.

He looks like a friend of a friend, now that I think about it. I'll say this for his look - at least he's committed

Originally Posted by BrooklynWeGoHard
wis-lapo-elkann.jpg

He no longer has it, the hair of a junkie

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh come on, give the man some credit. At least he's making a huge effort compared to 99% of the population, and at least he's going for a crisp look these days instead of the kind of looks he did when he was younger! Remember the sarong?
smile.gif
Yeah, I'd alter both the square and the clip to something different, but he still looks pretty good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads