• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to the gym and wear light colored tees. At your height it'll be easy to swole up.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
you look really good but only because you have basically the perfect body
Originally Posted by DLester
the best fashun
Thanks, guys.
blush.gif
I promise I'll actually learn how to dress myself one of these days.
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
WAYWT photos in SF are giving what SE sells a bad look. STOP with the regular dude on the street look!
frown.gif
My jeans are from Self Edge. edit: Can't resist sigging Uncontrol's moderately backhanded compliment.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
edit: Can't resist sigging Uncontrol's moderately backhanded compliment.

I agree wholeheartedly, you're wearing boring stuff. However, you make it look really good because your body is superb. That's not even something that should be interpretted as negative, lol.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
dude he's wearing a graphic t-shirt, shorts, and boring shoes. It isn't necessarily a bad fit, but there's nothing good or interesting about it. He just looks like any dude off the street.
Originally Posted by mike868y
stressed and tired. at least it is a beautiful day out. excuse the dumb expression on my face.

qOB6H.jpg

Really dude?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
melon, your posts have been making me wet lately.

i seriously am almost in tearss

pfurey

Reaction score
jacket looks sort of weird. idgaf.
6gk3d3.jpg
allsaints/bs/UO/shipley/raf

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sneakers are dope. a good leather would put this over the top!!
what are the shipley pants made of?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
I agree wholeheartedly, you're wearing boring stuff. However, you make it look really good because your body is superb. That's not even something that should be interpretted as negative, lol.
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
haha, i didn't really mean it as a negative. the clothes are fine, just boring. your body shape makes them more interesting though.
Ha ha, yeah. I kind of see it as a negative, because I know that I pretty much always dress to complement my physique, but it tends to just be slim, relatively boring stuff. I tend to look pretty good most of the time, but at the expense of looking interesting, if that makes any sense. It's something I want to work on, but I haven't figured it out at this point. Both of you have well-defined aesthetic directions, and while I don't know that I'd want to be as focused as y'all are, I'd like to branch out at some point. Also, boo on not being able to see the bulk of the pictures because the network blocks various image hosting sites. I can still see the frogs in ice cubes, though. Gotta love that. edit: ^ Not crazy about the passants on the sweater/shirt, but I like it overall (particularly with the jacket). edit 2: v When I get the chance, I'm gonna download the file of runway shows that xenox put together and see what, if anything, appeals to me.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
notwithit, I think once you get a better idea you'll look really ******* good. Its the the nature of having a good physique. Maybe, go the schneider/raf/MMM path? random suggestion but who knows.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
P4041885.jpg

P4041886.jpg

acne
neil barrett
apc
cp

I love this. That Acne jacket is great. Jeans are perfectly washed out and of course the CPs holdin' it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads