• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a proxy for this! PM me if you can help me.

Originally Posted by irbe
Guessing its the boots on their website they have for sale??? Is that all of the selection they have??

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn
i emailed them to find out.

if i don't hear back by tuesday, i'll call them to check it out, then drop by on Wednesday.
i want Service Boots, may not be Wings and Horns, but it's cheaper and of similar high quality.

Rad. Definitely interested if the service boots are available. Not a big fan of the stuff on their web site.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Thought some bruvas in london would be interested
warehouse_sale.jpg

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onijo84
I need a proxy for this! PM me if you can help me.

i can help you out, but it's probably easier for you to call them.
they have a toll free number.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ubc121
Dayton Boots is having a sale if anyone wants some Service Boots. Hey Everyone! at one point or another I had dealt with you here at Dayton, i hope all is well with your boots and that your break in process has gone well! Since Since Dayton never has sales I wanted to let you all know about the sale we are actually having! Since Vancouver is turning 125 years old this week we are going to be discounting any new boot $125!!! so if you are so in love with your boots and want another pair, now is the time to buy some, or if your friends have commented on your boots let them know of this great deal happening here starting next Wednesday for one whole week! this offer applies to boots only and non sale items only. any questions please call us at 604-253-6671
Ordered a pair of service boots in oiled black- theyll ship, so no proxy needed. Thanks! No need to wait guys, you can place order now. Sales department opens 9am pacific- just mention sale and say you talked to Steven if the rep is hesitant to honor the $125 off.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
Ordered a pair of service boots in oiled black- theyll ship, so no proxy needed. Thanks!

No need to wait guys, you can place order now. Sales department opens 9am pacific- just mention sale and say you talked to Steven if the rep is hesitant to honor the $125 off.

\\

Anybody know how sizing works? never tried these on? 41 in CP's 7.5 in Indy true balance.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by irbe
\\

Anybody know how sizing works? never tried these on? 41 in CP's 7.5 in Indy true balance.

this ... i wanna jump on board as well. cp 42, 8.5 barrie/trubalance

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
hopefully this reaches frenzy-level

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They fit about 1 1/2 sizes big. Im a cp 42/9.5US and wear a 8.5 with Dayton. Since you'll normally wear thick socks and crap, think one full size big. Pricing depends on options.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cant seem to find a proper picture of the service boots from dayton. links? Btw, apart from the distressing and soaking of the colab with W+H, how different are these?

Thanks blazingazn. Will call them.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onijo84
Cant seem to find a proper picture of the service boots from dayton. links? Btw, apart from the distressing and soaking of the colab with W+H, how different are these?

Thanks blazingazn. Will call them.

There is no difference according to the person they I spoke to. W+H has them distressed and deeped in water. Constructions and material wise he said they are the same.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
They fit about 1 1/2 sizes big. Im a cp 42/9.5US and wear a 8.5 with Dayton. Since you'll normally wear thick socks and crap, think one full size big. Pricing depends on options.

well,
how much did you pay?

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the same exact boot minus distressing plus a couple options. Just tell them you the w+h boot, they're very aware of it.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drmmr
Hey, I'm not too sure how long the sale's for.

And cheers all, enjoy the bags. My cc's not been charged for the Pullman yet.
ffffuuuu.gif

Me neither. Anyone receive a confirmation email from Cablecar?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads