• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Relationship Dealbreakers

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Me, ideally I'd want a virgin. If she's been with a small number of guys, I can overlook that. However, if she's been with many guys, I couldn't have a serious relationship with her, it would always be in the back of my head that many other guys had my girl and it would always bother me.

Also if she's ever done Appreciation or been a hooker, that's definitely a dealbreaker. It shows a willingness to disrespect her body for money.

Looking to date a high-school kid then?

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with the little dog comments. You just cannot convince me that a single woman owning a dog is anything other than completely fucked up.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock
Totally agree with the little dog comments. You just cannot convince me that a single woman owning a dog is anything other than completely fucked up.

Better than a cat. Some woman at my office was going on about how she brings her cat everywhere, including when she goes camping and ****. I just looked at the guy beside me like
uhoh.gif

A lot of people buy animals as a substitute for affection they don't get elsewhere.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Me, ideally I'd want a virgin. If she's been with a small number of guys, I can overlook that. However, if she's been with many guys, I couldn't have a serious relationship with her, it would always be in the back of my head that many other guys had my girl and it would always bother me.

Also if she's ever done Appreciation or been a hooker, that's definitely a dealbreaker. It shows a willingness to disrespect her body for money.

Thanks for telling us you're either
a) a virgin
or
b) incompetent in bed *pump pump shiver*

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
Seeing how oversexed kids are now, you mean *middle school.

Tell me about it... Last time I scored some 7th grade tail the ***** corrected my technique mid game. Totally killed it for me.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My bottom line 3 are:

Smaller **** than me
Bigger gut than ****
As much as or more body hair than me

------------------

In addition

Stupid / ill-informed
Dishonest
Breaks plans at the last minute
Owns a dog
Owns cats
Works in the service industry (I don't look down on this, but my schedule is tight as it is, I have a lot of trouble dating bartenders/waitresses unless I don't care if I ever see them)
Says she doesn't masturbate (if it's true, she's probably impossible to satisfy, but she's probably just a liar)

imschatz

Reaction score
Takes no initiative. Nothing hotter then a women who knows what she wants in bed (or in life in general) and takes it. A girl who thinks she is entitled to anything is a total turnoff.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imschatz
Takes no initiative. Nothing hotter then a women who knows what she wants in bed (or in life in general) and takes it. A girl who thinks she is entitled to anything is a total turnoff.

**** yes. I think the highlight of my modest 25 years of life is "**** yeah that feels good papi, **** me from behind"
inlove.gif

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
Girls that have no concept of 'give and take'.
Girls who are clearly too influenced in thought and mind by a ****** influence/friend (please spare me the 'how old are you's if possible, that **** goes on into their mid-20's sometimes).
Girls who are too religious, meaning it 'guides' them through life daily (not that I have a problem religion in general, I guess I mean girls who let 'god'/religion influence their lives more than people/life/reality).
Girls who change the subject just to talk about themselves all the time.
Daily/regular smoker of course.
Girls who are bad drivers/parkers/get too many tickets and won't admit they don't know **** about the road.
Girls who act like a completely different person around their friends (in a negative way -- I know to many degrees this is supposed to be expected but I'm talking about when they act so different that you truly can't stand it-- goes a little hand in hand with 'too influenced by friend').
Has weirdo cat(s)/dog(s) that she devotes too much of her life in crazy ways (not a girl who just loves her pet, that's a plus).
Girls who are OCD/perfectionists with ridiculously dumb things.

If some of those sound a little overboard, I'm trying to convey they become dealbreakers at a certain extreme. A little bit of each of them, again is probably expected in most cases. Lets be honest if there really is more to the girl that would supersede any of these, it probably wouldn't be a problem. Like if she truly IS a good one on every other aspect, obviously imperfection is ok, like with anyone... imperfections are what make us.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Girls who try and make you a "project." I'm sorry but few things irritate me more then a girl who wants to constantly mold you into something you are not or do not want to be.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
Girls who try and make you a "project." I'm sorry but few things irritate me more then a girl who wants to constantly mold you into something you are not or do not want to be.

i'm perfect so this never happens to me.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads