• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DAO / DAII are amazing, also play mass effect I & II, Crysis 2 will look amazing man, give that a go

Diablo III will be amazing, I'm taking holidays for it real talk

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diablo 2 LOD consumed a good proportion of my youth

Donut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
The only thing I think I would be able to enjoy that kind of stuff for would be Starcraft 2.

Although until about two weeks ago I was using my mouse on my bed, or on a large manila envelope.

Come to think of it, maybe I should get a gaming mouse for LoL, though. Ez's skillshots would be nice to assign to mouse buttons.

Don't play LoL, play HoN

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
The xonar is a bit of a fail to be honest, not entirely though. Sound is definitely a lot better but the reason I bought it was to get rid of this noticeable distortion that keeps happening, like a digital whining or long squeak or something that always happens, particularly in DAO during dialogue. I'm wondering if it's my speakers or what.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine too
frown.gif
That game was amazing, worst balance ever, hammerdin solo erythang was insane talk

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
I would love it if all that were from something cheapo like League of Legends
League of Legends, the only video game where you end up hating your teammates more than the enemy...
Originally Posted by Razele
DAO / DAII are amazing, also play mass effect I & II, Crysis 2 will look amazing man, give that a go Diablo III will be amazing, I'm taking holidays for it real talk
DA2 isn't that great...Really bland in comparison to DAO. And I'd probably wait for Crysis 2 until the DX11 update comes out. Probably won't play D3 for the same reasons as everyone here...spent far too much time as a kid playing that. Used to play in shifts with my brother doing MF runs and stuff, hahaha. I just want Battlefield 3.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
that is a seriously ugly keyboard, wow
Why? I mean a) I don't care, it's a keyboard, b) I'm not sure if I can take your aesthetic judgments of anything seriously, but c) I never understand how people have aesthetic standards for computer components anyway tbh. What's ugly about it, the Tt on the bottom? Because aside from that it's just a red backlit keyboard.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Why? I mean a) I don't care, it's a keyboard, b) I'm not sure if I can take your aesthetic judgments of anything seriously, but c) I never understand how people have aesthetic standards for computer components anyway tbh. What's ugly about it, the Tt on the bottom? Because aside from that it's just a red backlit keyboard.

itechvirtualkeyboard.jpg

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six

I don't think it's that weird to have aesthetic standards for a computer. I spend many hours a day on my computer and it spends a lot of time open in my apartment, I'd like it to not look like ****. The red glowing lights/logo and unnecessarily angles just scream "I BRAG ABOUT MY GRAPHICS CARD ON INTERNET FORUMS" to me.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
if you two would put each other on ignore ...
imaginepeace.jpg

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I HAS A RADEON 5850

No but okay, I just don't have the frame of reference to get that connotation I guess, just looks red to me, but whatevs

I wouldn't put uncontrol on ignore, his fits are awful but there's nothing wrong with his posts. MUCH better alternative than the inverse.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
actually it wouldn't make a difference. i have him on ignore, and i pretty much see all his posts cuz people seem to quote his every single post
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads