• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
You've passed the first round of "what is PP wearing today?" How about the cardigan?

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
gonna guess opening ceremony on the pp cardigan

if not then it's crazy close to one I almost got

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
apc is known for those donegal tweed cardigan but i think that one is by ymc

yeah, o.c made a cardigan that looks just like it for aw10

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
My guess was APC based on the texture, which seems similar to the texture of an APC cardigan that mellow has posted previously.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
040311.jpg

This is phenomenal

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Sometimes I read through this thread and cannot understand why some fits get so much love

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Really? Hires photos aside I do not see that as anywhere near one of PP's best fits, too much matchy matchy between jacket and jeans, jeans fit seems somewhat off.
I don't see it as too matchy-matchy at all, unless you're against things matching, period. To me it look cohesive. I think the matching makes all the layering work instead of looking sloppy or haphazard. edit: I also really love the palette.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Sometimes I read through this thread and cannot understand why some fits get so much love

Congrats on being someone who reads WAYWT Discussion.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
I don't see it as too matchy-matchy at all, unless you're against things matching, period. To me it look cohesive. I think the matching makes all the layering work instead of looking sloppy or haphazard.
I don't hate on matching, just the pants matching the top layer is off putting for me, at least in this instance.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't hate on matching, just the pants matching the top layer is off putting for me, at least in this instance.
Fair enough. Like I said, for me, it makes everything else seem part of a purposefully-put-together whole. I like the way the layers are encased in the matching top layer and pants. It's like it puts everything in context, or something. I can see where you're coming from, though. I love it, but I get what you're saying.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 123abc123

2qk5niw.png

2vnpeew.png

this looks pretty descent. but why did you size up so much? are you planning to get ripped like ro?
laugh.gif

those shades are back
cool.gif

Originally Posted by Nil
Drkshdw.jpg

I dress really boring.

Just realized my boots aren't visible after arranging that, so below the jump for one of those shots.

drkshdw2.jpg

solid but i would swap the white tee for something else.

jwied82

Reaction score
P4031881.jpg

lova
spurr
apc

.. my jeans never seem to stack right with low top sneakers (regardless of if they are cuffed or not), kind of annoyed with lows for this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads