• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
wtf is this?
confused.gif

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what are the pros/cons of 50/50 poly/cotton t-shirts as opposed to 100% cotton?

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I realize the WAYWN discussion thread is for, well, discussion, but wtf is the deal with MC dudes that have to reply to EVERY SINGLE POST, it's like 5 ******* screens of text. That's some serious OCD ****.

IGF-1

Reaction score
cheap options (under $50?) for harem pants

wanna wear something loose and cropped for bouldering

would try these but nothing to fit 32 waist

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ahh some jerk outbid me on Label under Construction graphite J-pants, was SHARP SERVICE JAPAN
Anyone know some cool light grey jeans? Saw some cool ones in Korea, shoulda bought those (maybe I will)

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
texture and durability, i would imagine

can you elaborate? which one has better texture or durability.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
ahh some jerk outbid me on Label under Construction graphite J-pants, was SHARP SERVICE JAPAN Anyone know some cool light grey jeans? Saw some cool ones in Korea, shoulda bought those (maybe I will)
Owned by hide-San
bigstar[1].gif

DeadDJ

Reaction score
I've decided to ditch my old aesthetic and cling to a new one. Black, white, and a little grey, mostly inspired by Margiela and stuff that makes me look nouveau riche. Of all the aesthetics I've tried so far this one makes the most sense since in real life I tend to be a quick witted but unimaginative jerk.

Originally Posted by nicelynice
ahh some jerk outbid me on Label under Construction graphite J-pants, was SHARP SERVICE JAPAN
hahaha they do quality work.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
I realize the WAYWN discussion thread is for, well, discussion, but wtf is the deal with MC dudes that have to reply to EVERY SINGLE POST, it's like 5 ******* screens of text. That's some serious OCD ****.

I don't get it either... AND they often feel the need to quote every single pic too. It makes reading their WAYWN thread almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads