• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Hendrix and GN posts hurt my eyes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I love when I rippanoob (in this case user thebunk) and he goes into other threads (alden) I haven't posted in awhile talking **** on me.

Du said quite possibly dumbest thing I've heard in awhile.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't think it was for the contest.

Sancho Panzo Christ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
I'm a mental health nurse, was going to do med and psychiatry but I'm a libertarian now not a communist so I object to alot of healthcare

Law and Econ, boooom

It's pretty good, I earn 75k a year, six weeks holiday, paid overtime etc

I had no support as my parents are junkies, I'm self supported and I raised my little sister too, so I never had the normal ride through high school --> undergrad --> postgrad

Your regarded as a clinician as well, I do assessments on people in emergency the same that a doctor does and treatment decisions are made in a group, if you know your ish (and I do lol) you get alot of say.

you went from communist to libertarian?

also: what is up with a lot of the members here employing the jargon of innercity lower-class african americans? i've noticed a lot of people doing this, one who posted a fit pic and appeared to be some sort of caucasian dwarf. does anyone have a theory on why people do this?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
This exists? I don't see a thread.
I'm not going to have a chance to take any pix for a while because I usually get home after dark and I'm traveling next wknd. Figured I'd get a couple shots in on a day I'm not busy. If it doesn't happen, nbd. Causing you unhappiness is my utmost pleasure, jetdawg.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, swung by topman and saw a leopard print shirt. Thought of doing a quick uncontrol using only topman clothing but i couldn't find suitable footwear (surprisingly)

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sancho Panzo Christ
also: what is up with a lot of the members here employing the jargon of innercity lower-class african americans? i've noticed a lot of people doing this, one who posted a fit pic and appeared to be some sort of caucasian dwarf. does anyone have a theory on why people do this?
holy loly

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Also, swung by topman and saw a leopard print shirt. Thought of doing a quick uncontrol using only topman clothing but i couldn't find suitable footwear (surprisingly)

did that have the striped blue Topman Design suit in stock?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty

did you happen to stop by the 'qlo?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was about to and then got a brunch call from a friend who just got dumped. Might go tomm. I'll keep you in the loop.

gats

Reaction score
also: what is up with a lot of the members here employing the jargon of innercity lower-class african americans?
its for all the niggas in the struggle, naw wha a mean'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics