• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post your photography skills! (self-gloss)

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also Paris

HFuty.jpg

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
cherryblossom.jpg

San Francisco, Feb 2011
Lumix GF1

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by il ciclista
NOBD, geez that car looks mostly body filler!

Yes, and look at how the bumper is "attached".

Nice pics, especially the first three.

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Yes, and look at how the bumper is "attached". Nice pics, especially the first three.
haha looks like something one of my aircooled VW friends would do a few from today's graduation photo shoot pillar by txvdub, on Flickr there was a wedding going, i didn't want to impose so i broke out the zoom wedding2 by txvdub, on Flickr sign by txvdub, on Flickr this was to be thrown away so i took it home with me
smile.gif
rose by txvdub, on Flickr

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
I know the second one's Yorkville but is the first one an alleyway off of Queen Street?

Nothin like finding a familiar **********.

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
I know the second one's Yorkville but is the first one an alleyway off of Queen Street?

Would you believe behind the Rebel House on Yonge St. just south of Roxbourh in Rosedale.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A friend tasked me with doing the photography and graphic design for his mixtape cover. I scouted this busted out garage on the wrong side of town, and we did two photography sessions there (with my pleb Canon PowerShoot) on two different days. I wasn't 100% satisfied with either session; in both cases we were a little rushed, and on today's session we had attracted the attention of a few passers by, including an incoherent, quasi-beligerent man, so we were apprehensive about flashing expensive DJ mixer there. Not exactly the best circumstances for photography. Also, I have almost no experience with taking photos of actual human beings.

I did like the way this turned out, though:

29z4mmb.jpg

laoweily02

Reaction score
Creating beautiful shell jewelry from shell beads is an easy way to make a wonderful gift, crafts. The first step in creating a shell bracelet
selecting the type of shell to use. Most can be found on any beach, or you may purchase shells by the bag at most craft stores.
Before creating shell necklace, you want to make sure that you select shells that are mostly uniform in size. Otherwise, you may end up with a lopsided necklace or pair of shell earring
. The next step is to thoroughly clean all shells to remove any debris, sand, and salt water from the shell to make shell ring.Cleaning can be done with a mild soap and water combination. Be sure not to soak the shells for a long period of time, or they can become brittle. Not only will cleaning make the shell look better, it will remove any dirt or germs and smell and give a smooth surface.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads