• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
definitely love a good pisco sour in the warm weather.

mojitos are great too because it's so much easier to find a decent one, along with caipirinhas

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
Stop posting your plebeian whisk(e)y purchases.

C'mon. You could've at least let jet feel like a big tymer for a little while longer. Let him take kent under his baller wing for a bit.
wink.gif

Jet- When you making it out to the east coast again so we can chill? I'll pay for the first round of apps and lower-mid level scotch
fistbump.gif

chronoaug

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aether
oh **** off bacon
nod[1].gif

offer stands to you as well, kent. First round is on me Don't let bacon get you down too much. Is good but he's a jedi master. You, jet and i posting scotch purchases is to bacon as watching people post uniqlo and jcrew kops in recent purchases is to jet.
laugh.gif

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was going to make a &quot;Baller Scotch Thread&quot;, but it'd be sparse and only ama, Huntsman, and I (and maybe a couple others) would be posting in it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
gtfo with your 29.99 humidor and your NCs

chronoaug

Reaction score
I scored this humidier from a friend for free. It's not that bad since it's really quiet and you don't have to fill it much, but it doesn't get pushed/dispersed into the air that well so you have to raise it some closer to face level http://www.amazon.com/Holmes-HM495-U.../dp/B000F8GVK0 Any recs? Winter is almost over so i don't really need it past next week but i'll bookmark it to buy come next fall/winter. With all the windows closed and the radiator closed but still emitting a little bit of heat, i get all dry. Nothing too baller. $50-100 preferred ew. who the **** wears NCs?

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't see me posting in the Cigars thread. I don't want to see people's $27 Laphroaig or their $18 "Glen Fi-Ditch".
rolleyes.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Haha u mad!

bob99

Reaction score
Are those Balenciagas from Yoox? Are they the glow in the dark models?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
u askin the wrong du i don't know nothing bout those

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads