• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Every day I wake with one to three PM's in my box with strangers asking me for W+H sizing advice.

lol8[1].gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
scott does the part correctly mikey. he knows what he be talkin about. it can look good.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
I asked the guy on who runs the twitter. He says karma...well you know them, has them all.

Hmm, the photos aren't showing which ones have the paisley, my guess would be the falin chinos. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good mikey, it's the same basic cut as mine but just throw some random gel(or whatever product you preferO and mess it around instead of such a clean spike in the front

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
no it doesn't. But behaviour is VERY important, i'm not discounting that.

after a quick google, i finally find that "The China Study" that you people are talking about.

It's a book. It's not a peer-reviewed paper.

I can't be bothered actually reading it but from the blurb, there's a whole lot of bullshit describing the one relevant finding: that a good diet with lots of fruit and veggies holds a PROTECTIVE role against cancer.

that's a concept that people don't seem to understand. Person A on meat and fats with very few veggies etc, person B a vegan. Person B lives longer, doesn't get cancer etc. That doesn't mean that meat and fats are bad for you, necessariy. The relevant actual peer reviewed papers seem to show that fruits and veggies have some protective role - fibre in particular has been suggested as having a role.

it's an actual study (collabo between cornell, oxford, and the chinese government) published like 2 decades ago and made into a book 6 years ago. it was peer reviewed although it's been very controversial (although just because it's peer reviewed doesn't make it a good study)

anyways, it's a epidemiological study with lots of holes and its been criticized many times since its publication

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
damnnn

quickly made a fool out of me, I thought you'd be going classic TB.

stealthy is something i didn't expect out of you!

Nah dude, the classic TB I'm buying is gonna be a blazer at the end of season when it hits markdown (I hope)

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
lol8[1].gif

You know you're one of the good guys, Paul...
fistbump.gif
edit; lol, i just went back to review PM's and at one point you were helping me..nice!
fistbump.gif

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thats.mana
Hmm, the photos aren't showing which ones have the paisley, my guess would be the falin chinos. Correct me if I'm wrong.
yeah the back right pocket matches the lookbook. still could email them.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Julius jut neck leather + Sperry boat shoes; you don't often see that attempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads