• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfurey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
def not the best but so freaking convenient i cant complain about it

I live next door to a coffee shop with an award-winning barista, amazing beans, and it's only $1.75 a cup. Starbucks is atleast a block away and only hit it up when the local place is closed.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pfurey
I live next door to a coffee shop with an award-winning barista, amazing beans, and it's only $1.75 a cup. Starbucks is atleast a block away and only hit it up when the local place is closed.

wish i were so fortunate ... amazing price for a cup of joe

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live in a neighborhood with both stumptown and intelligensia within walking distance
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i always try a shot of espresso when i visit a new coffee place. i've never enjoyed the shots at starbucks. i have no idea when their beans were roasted and how long before pulling my shot they were ground, but i can say that it was disgusting and i didn't get through one sip without feeling like i was drinking battery acid. this happened at more than one location in several cities so unless i just happened to hit each one on an off-day i decided that they didn't really know what they were doing. fortunately i've found a place that has intelligentsia beans shipped over from Chicago and they of course grind before each shot, and the espresso tastes almost sweet (the sign of freshness!)
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
I live in a neighborhood with both stumptown and intelligensia within walking distance :metal:
stumptown is also excellent. i think a new roasting plant is opening in redhook ? have you tried 9th st espresso ? the one in the chelsea market wasn't as good but on 10th and A is pretty nice. they stopped using intelligentsia a couple years back, though

pfurey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
lol @ award winning barista.

no, seriously. dude flys all over teaching people to brew / pull. drops science on me daily.

stumptown is awesome. I'll be staying at the ace this sat and will definitely hit it up.

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fk48co.jpg
Norse Projects 2-Tone Hektor cap Crescent Down Works parka Parrott Canvas backpack Reigning Champ French Terry henley Reigning Champ Long Sleeve Recycled L/S Reigning Champ Terry Shorts Mt Rainier leggings Two Feet Ahead Red Footie socks NSW All-Court.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
I live in a neighborhood with both stumptown and intelligensia within walking distance
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

yea, rub it in asshole.

I miss good coffee
ffffuuuu.gif
, I have to drink to Lincoln (3 hours) to find someone who doesn't ask me if I mean 'carmel machiatto' when I ask for a machiatto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads