• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My trickers are in from the factory, hope they fit. If not they will be going in b&s
frown.gif

u6aXsl.jpg

bbhewee

Reaction score
Those should be fine on you.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
fistbump.gif
I'll post pics of mine when Richard emails me.

fistbump.gif

Originally Posted by g transistor
Jet are you still tryna sell your green trixters?

I'm holding the green ones for someone (the ones in my sale thread) if he ever has money for me
mad.gif

I also have a half size larger pair that fits 11 that synth wanted but I lagged on him bc I haven't decided if I should sell them or not. The ones above just came in and caught me off guard, need moneyz for my cigar cabinet + cigars so I dunno yet.

velomane

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Derek92
How do UK 8 in Trickers fit? I want to kop these http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=234113 Muave broques but if I'm an 8.5 on Barrie in Aldens will they fit?

Talking with the people at shoehealer, if your feet are wide(ish), they should be fine. However, if you have a low instep or your feet are narrow, then you might fit a 7.5UK on that last. Let us know how they pan out.

MikkoN

Reaction score
^Awesome!! Suede boot is especially nice.

babump

Reaction score
I just found a Bourton model in "Marron Brown" . Does anyone know if this is the same color as Marron Antique? I'm trying to find more accurate pictures of Marron Antique, but it looks a bit different in every picture that I've seen.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ bureau suede boots are awesome, anyone have them? would they get a lot of 'raw denim bleed'? new arrivals (sorry for terrible pic): trickers stephy (size 5.5
smile.gif
) and barker harrison edit: to the guy above, stephys here are marron brown, in the photos ive seen the marron antique is a lot less matte, more depth/lustre

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
^ bureau suede boots are awesome, anyone have them? would they get a lot of 'raw denim bleed'?
new arrivals (sorry for terrible pic): trickers stephy (size 5.5
smile.gif
) and barker harrison
edit: to the guy above, stephys here are marron brown, in the photos ive seen the marron antique is a lot less matte, more depth/lustre

i know this is a trickers thread, but compared to trickers how is the barker quality, seems similar in pic,
thoughts

velomane

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sinnedk
i know this is a trickers thread, but compared to trickers how is the barker quality, seems similar in pic,
thoughts

With respect to the Tricker's thread, I, too, would like to know, as I have a pair on order with Robinson's in Northern Ireland. Also, if I'm a UK7.5F in the Barker boot, what do you suppose would fit me in a Stow boot?

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads