• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If someone else wants to do the Rose 500ml split, I'd also do 50ml. Also, would anyone be interested in doing a split on Parfum d’Empire Fougere Bengale when it's back in stock at ls? That or if you have this already and want to part with 10ml, let me know
smile.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I'll host the 500ml bottle if you guys would like. Hell, judging from the PM's I've gotten, I could probably do 2! Let me know.

Originally Posted by Rambo
It really makes more sense to split the 500ml 5 ways.

Rambo, since you've got a little more time on your hands these days, I'll let you run it.

As it is, between myself and a friend I'm good for from 60 up to 100 ml depending on how you want to portion it out. It sounds like there's another 150 from other recent posts, which means half the bottle is already sold. Bear in mind that this is EdP which means that even 50ml will take a long time to run through.

bandrus1

Reaction score
I could up my part of the split if it helps get the ball rolling

CologneReview

Reaction score
Haha this split is awesome, we've got everyone wanting to host it. I'll remove my hat from the ring
laugh.gif

governeryyc

Reaction score
I would be willing to get in rose split..... cost?

also I 'm willing to trade pretty much full 50ml tom ford oud wood for bottle of rose

loveswatching

Reaction score
I got Rose31 on right now and its smells awesome. I wouldnt mind getting in on another 50ml but i would like to see the final total before i commit.

Rambo:
Got my Knize 10 bottle the other day. Thanks for putting it all together. I am not liking the way it smells on me so if you know off anyone who is interested in purchasing it please pass them my way. Thanks.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by loveswatching
I got Rose31 on right now and its smells awesome. I wouldnt mind getting in on another 50ml but i would like to see the final total before i commit.

Rambo:
Got my Knize 10 bottle the other day. Thanks for putting it all together. I am not liking the way it smells on me so if you know off anyone who is interested in purchasing it please pass them my way. Thanks.

I recommend you give it a while before you jettison it. It took me a while to come around on it, and method of application matters with this one. Light mist > heavy hosing-down.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so what on earth is going on with the rose split?

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CologneReview - what's the status on the Reflections split? i saw it disappeared from your sig.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Alright, I'll host the Rose 31 split. Since Thomas asked so nicely
inlove.gif
. I'll post up the details in the next day or two. Don't bother replying about wanting in at this point since its a done deal and you'll need to tell me once I put the post up.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Originally Posted by davesmith
anyone have some "Terre D'Hermes"??
i smelt that stuff today and it is fantastic
worship.gif

It was actually my scent of the day yesterday. I'm a big fan of it when it's cooler and wet outside.

Originally Posted by El Argentino
CologneReview - what's the status on the Reflections split? i saw it disappeared from your sig.

Reflections has been ordered but not shipped yet. I tried to edit my signature and put it as closed. It then gave me an error of having more then the allowed number of lines of code. So I just had to take everything out of there.

governeryyc

Reaction score
received my musc ravageur from "green frog"..Just as I remembered sampling it@holt renfrew beautiful...Unfortunatley about a quarter of juice was missing...no biggie though

BillyD

Reaction score
Hello there!

i am interested in buying 1-3 Profumum Roma but i dont need a full bottle as profumum is very strong and you dont need to apply much of the scent

i am shipping from germany

i´d like to split following bottles:

ARSO 100ml

OXIANA 100ml

SANTALUM 100ml

i would keep 30ml of each , so 70ml are avaible .... i am not sure in what sizes... so i think you tell me how much you want and i´ll edit it

in germany one bottle ist 250$

so 10ml would be
25$
+ 10$ shipping (registered airmal)
+ 0,8$ for the apothecary bottle

= 36,3$

please note, this comes without pumpspray as they are expensive here (4$)
i guess this would be cheaper when you buy yourself but if you want, just tell me

PM me how much you want !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads