• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

djan

Reaction score
I dont know what the **** is wrong with me. I just cant convince myself to pull the trigger.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I only see two but both had 8"+ leg opening, I tried on the Berlin cut before and literally felt like wearing Fubu jeans, it even looked baggy on Kunk.
Ah, well if you look at my recent waywt from last week, I'm wearing a pair of the crushed velvet ones that have an 8.5" or so leg opening and they don't look super baggy or anything. They're not tight but certainly not baggy.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Ah, well if you look at my recent waywt from last week, I'm wearing a pair of the crushed velvet ones that have an 8.5" or so leg opening and they don't look super baggy or anything. They're not tight but certainly not baggy.

Ahh gotcha, was just giving caution on how big they fit but if it fits you then that's cool. What size do you wear in them? Do you size down?

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
since everyone has a painted lows now, im definitely glad that i got rid of them. still looking for lavin 2007 a/w high tops in black or navy. ze best lanvins imo.
4.jpg

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
painted gats are ugly. why are they becoming popular zzzzzz sf groupthink

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone as in like, 5 people from the internet you'll never see?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Ahh gotcha, was just giving caution on how big they fit but if it fits you then that's cool. What size do you wear in them? Do you size down?
Who even knows man, it doesn't even vary from cut to cut, it varies from season to season and material to material and arguably jean to jean with drkshdw. It's ridiculous. I bought the velvet ones true to size but sized down one on these, I have extra room in the others but who even knows.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Who even knows man, it doesn't even vary from cut to cut, it varies from season to season and material to material and arguably jean to jean with drkshdw. It's ridiculous. I bought the velvet ones true to size but sized down one on these, I have extra room in the others but who even knows.

lol8[1].gif
True dat.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where is Snake, didn't he regret selling his pair? Here's his chance to get a new one.
devil.gif

You guys gobbled them up before I even had a chance!

Originally Posted by shahanshah
great now I gotta throw away my painted lows...snake you knew this would happen !

tongue.gif

DrRDg.jpg

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steveoffice
since everyone has a painted lows now, im definitely glad that i got rid of them. still looking for lavin 2007 a/w high tops in black or navy. ze best lanvins imo.
4.jpg

Are we the same size? I got some pretty sick old Lanvins for sale, someone said they'd buy them on Monday but I have no payment yet so they're for grabs as far as I'm concerned...

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steveoffice

I have these; they are great.

stick

Reaction score
^ One here, haha. Already have a pair of the painted greys but at that price for the whites why the hell not.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics